Chapter 15

[LISA's POV]

I was currently in my office here at our house, doing some paper works, when my daughters get inside and approaches me.

"Dada, can we play?" Ahyeon plopped down on the chair in front of my table, so did her twin.

"Not now, princess" I said as signing up some important papers.

"Please Dada" they both said while clasping their both hands.

"I'm doing some work, kids. Go to your Mom, and ask her to play with you" I set aside the already signed papers and reaches for another set.

"Mom's not here. She went somewhere"

I put my pen down and looked at my kids.

"What do you mean by somewhere? She didn't tell exactly where she's going?" I seriously asked Ahyeon. She shakes her head while saying 'No'

This is not the first time their mother went somewhere else without telling me, it was actually the fifth time. The second time it was happened, we ended up arguing. She told me not to mind her businesses.

"So can we play now?"

"What are we actually going to play?" I asked bored.

"Arcade game!!" they both shouted in excitement.

"Arcade game?"

"Dada...." Chiquita walked up to me and places her small hands on my cheeks "Remember the prizes I won? One of those are tickets for Arcade Zone. We should go and use the tickets, it will be a waste if we'll just hide it, right Hyeonie?"

"Yes right! So go now and get dressed Dada, and so do we" they left without even bothering to wait for my answer.

Do I have a choice when it comes to them? Of course, none.

I just dressed in a simple white t-shirt, denim jeans and white shoes.

I took my keys and wallet and then met them in the living room. They are done and just waiting for me.

"Let's go Dada!" they ran out of the house and went to the garage and hopped into my yellow BMW M5.

As soon as we parked outside the mall, they didn't waste no time and ran towards the entrance and greet the security guards. They always do that to the guards wherever malls we went to. I didn't teach them that, neither did their mother. It's not that I don't want to, I'm just wondering because they're not like that to other people, they mostly ignore them unlike the guards.

"Good day Madame" one of the guards said. I just nods to acknowledge them.

The smiles did not disappear from their lips as they walked on either side of me. Ahyeon is holding my right hand while Chiquita is on my other side.

As soon as we get inside the zone, they immediately runs towards the shooting game. They both got this habit of shooting from me ehee. And I'm proud to say they are good shooters.

I gave them the hundred tokens from the ticket booth after I showed the tickets to the manager slash friend of mine.

"Dada, join us" Ahyeon requested.

"No it's okay, I'll watch over you kids" I refuse. I'm just standing two meters from them.

"This game is good for four Dada. Ask Uncle Ben, he can be your ally" Chiquita said, ready to insert the tokens.