Chapter 18

[LISA's POV]

She didn't respond to what I said. She's just looking at me.

“Jennie, I love you. I still do” still no response, so I knelt down in front of her and held her hands with mine. “Nini. Say something. Please”

She slowly removed her hand from my grip and spoke. “Lisa, can you hear what you're saying?” this time I was the one who didn't speak, not that I have nothing to say, but I want to hear what else she has to say. “Lisa. You have a kids and a wife. You're a married person”

“Fvck this married life of mine” I stand.

“Lisa Manoban” She scolded. She hates when I swear. But loves when it's to bed.

You can't change what is destined, Lisa. What you should do is take care of your marriage. Don't ever repeat your mistake

“I hate this fate of mine. If I could turn back time, I wish I never went to that fvcking bar” I said, full of regrets.

“But Nini, I'm willing to–” I was interrupted when I heard Ahyeon's crying voice. I approached her right away, as Jennie followed suit.

I found her sitting on the swing, while Chiquita was blowing her sister's knee.

“What happened” Jen and I synchronized.

“She fell off the swing. Sorry Dada, I didn't mean to push her that hard. I'm really sorry, HyeonieChiquita, on a verge of crying, apologizes.

“It's okay baby, I know you didn't meant that. It was an accident” I hug her and then turn to Ahyeon. “It's just a small scratch Ahyeonie, don't be afraid. Aren't you brave, baby?” I tried to comfort her, but she cried even more.

“Excuse me. Let me” Jennie slightly shove me and then crouch in front of Ahyeon. “Ahyeon~ Did you know? When I was a kid and got injured, what my granny does is she kisses my wound and the pain disappeared immediately” with just her aegyo voice, she made the kid stopped from crying. That's my biggest weakness, honestly.

“You want me to try?” the kid stared at her first but eventually nodded.

And then she started her magic skill. She kisses the kid's wound multiple times. And after a while, Ahyeon starts smiling.

“It disappeared, right?” She fixed the kid's messy hair, and then wipes the stain of tears. She also fixed her tangled clothes, and then hugged her.

“Thank you, Nini” my baby reciprocate.

I can see she will be a good mother. So her future children will be very lucky, especially her future husband.

I wish she was the mother of my twins. I wish she's my wife. I wish we are still together. I wish I'd never agreed to marry someone else.

“How's your wound, baby?” I asked my daughter who's eating an ice cream together with her sister and Nini.

We were currently sitting outside the convenience store, after a 20 minutes walk. After we had dinner, the twins asked for a night-walk, so who am I to refuse? This is a rare request from my children.

“It's not hurt anymore, Dada” She beam and then shifted her gaze to Jennie. “Thanks to Nini's magic”

“Can you kiss me too?” I blurted out. Jen's eyes widened.