Chapter 14

A deep sigh came out of my mouth as soon as I stepped into my house.

I felt suffocated inside Lisa's car, not because of the vehicle, the owner herself.

Nothing happened after she uttered these words 'Can I..... Start the engine now?' I thought she was asking for a kiss, fortunately not.

I just stayed quiet inside her car; looking outside the window, 'til my gazes went straight to the front road, so that's when I noticed a picture frame in front of us. It was their family picture, whein the twins are in between their parents, kissing their cheeks. So basically, I didn't seen Lisa's wife's face as they're both on their sideways.

After I take a bath and done my night routine, I went to a deep slumber.

Barking dogs and heavy rain woke me up, but I didn't open my eyes and continued to sleep, however, I've become completely awoken, when I felt something moving under my duvet. Though I was scared, I tried to lift the blanket, and there, right in front of my two eyes, Lisa who's stirring beside me.

'What is she doing here?'

Instead of asking her, I kick her out of my bed and a loud thud was heard from her fall.

She rubs her butt, also her eyes.

"Why did you kick me, Nini?" She went back on my bed and lay down and then grabbed the duvet.

"What are you doing here?!" I grabbed the duvet from her and about to push her, but she catches my arms and made me lay on her chest.

I struggled, but since she was stronger than me, I couldn't do anything but give up.

"Stay, my love. I'm tired from work, I need to recharge" She uttered gently and kisses my head after, as she hugs me tightly.

"Answer my fvcking question Pranpriya Lalisa Manoban!" I whisper-yelled and then move away from her.

I sat up and stare at her intensely. She stared back.

Her sleepy eyes turned into lust. I already know what might happen next, so I immediately got off the bed, however, before I could step on the floor, she's too fast to grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the bed, she then went on top of me as she pinned my arms above my head.

"Lisa!" I warned.

"Love" She whispered.

"Lisa! Get off of me!"

"No My Love. I'm here to get my kiss" She get closer until our noses touched. "let's continue what should happen earlier"

"Lisa please.... Leave. Don't ruin your own family. I don't wanna be the reason of your separation" I pleaded as tears falling down my cheeks.

"No ones gonna know about this, Jen"

"Being your Mistress is not in my vocabulary Lisa" I tried to yank my arms but she's too strong.

"I wouldn't make you as mistress. I will marry you and give the best life you deserves"

I couldn't utter any more words as I was drowned in her gaze, causing me not to notice her lips already pressed on mine.

Contemplating if I should kiss her back, however, in the end, I reciprocate.

We kissed until we're lacks of breath, and that was my cue to push her away, at the same time, I heard a loud thunder.

I roamed my eyes when Lisa is nowhere to be found.

'was that just a dream?'

I covered myself with a blanket when it thundered again very strongly.