Part 22

TAYLOR

I woke up with the sun shining through the curtains in the room. I groaned and stretched my arms out turning the other side. I felt nobody beside me which made me slowly open my eyes. I saw that Alejandro wasn't in bed which meant he was downstairs.

I was gonna get up but as soon as I got up a wave instantly crashed into me. My head began thumping and my stomach was hurting. I felt that I had to throw up.

I rushed to the bathroom and ran to the toilet opening the seat. I kneeled in front of it and held my hair up.

I felt the wave coming in which instantly made me throw up over and over again.

My whole body heated up and I started shaking like crazy. I continued throwing up when I suddenly heard a knock on the bedroom door.

I flushed down the toilet and got up from the floor heading to the sink to clean myself up. I wiped away the dirtiness that was on my mouth.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to the door opening it. I saw Alissia and saw that she was holding a tray with food on it.

"Good morning sleepy head, Alejandro made you breakfast and told me to bring it up to you." She said with a smile plastered across her face handing the tray to me.

As soon as I seen the food I felt nauseous again. I placed my hand on my mouth and tried swallowing whatever wanted to come but I failed. I felt that I was about to throw up so I went to the toilet again and threw up. This time my body ached. My head was thumping, my body turned cold like ice, my stomach was aching.

"Taylor!" I heard Alissa yell before I heard her footsteps coming to the toilet. She saw how in a bad condition I was in and rushed over to me. She grabbed my hair and slowly started to stroke my back.

"Shhh, it's okay I'm here baby." She said. Her voice sounded so calm and soft at the same time. She continued stroking my back gently as I was still in front of the toilet waiting and waiting.

"Do you want me to get Alejandro?" She said.

"No! I- i don't want him to see me like this and get scared. But I do need you to do me a quick favor please."
I said. The words coming mostly like a whisper from how weak I felt.

"Sure anything."

I was scared to ask her. But I had to find out.

"C-can you go to the pharmacy and get me some pregnancy tests?" I said finally looking at her with a scared gaze.

"You- you think you're pregnant?" She said

"I don't know I hope not but we have to find out either way." I said. My heart started pounding faster than ever.

"Yeah sure i can go get them for you. Umm just try eating a little. And it's new years so you need to get ready for tonight. We always do something special for new years." She said.

"Fuck...i-yeah sure I'll see what I'll wear. Can you just get me them please."

She nodded and left the bathroom leaving me alone. I leaned on the bathtub and put my arms on my stomach.

I couldn't get pregnant not now and not with him. I couldn't carry his child. I don't want my baby to feel harmed and unsafe.

*ALISSIA*

I was currently in Jordan's car rushing to the nearest pharmacy there was. I was speeding and didn't care if i would get stopped and get a speeding ticket. Taylor is my number one priority right now and I had to get the tests before Alejandro starts finding out.