Part 16

•Play the music for a better experience•

TAYLOR

I fluttered my eyes opened looking around. I noticed that I wasn't in Alejandro's bed but this place looked oddly familiar.

The bed felt soft and the sheets felt warm and cozy. I explored the room more and that's when I remembered where I was.

I was at my old bedroom when I used to live with my parents.

I was with my pjs and my legs felt soar and weak. I tried getting up from the bed but instantly fell on the floor. It felt like my legs we're too weak to carry my weight.

I made my way to my bathroom and looked inside. Everything was shiny, clean and organized. Nothing was missing and everything was in its place. It felt weird being here but I didn't feel like I was in a dream it felt like I was literally here in this exact moment experiencing it.

I opened the door of my bedroom and walked towards all the bedrooms. First I went inside my older sister's room. Everything looked the same. Everything was organized and clean.

I left and went to my other sibling room. I was shocked too see that everything was in it's placed, like if no one ever lived here.

As I was about to go downstairs my eye caught something. I turned around and saw a door colored in baby pink. I went up to the room and slowly opened it.

I went inside and saw a baby crib big enough to hold two babies. There was a closet where inside we're a lot of baby clothes.

I got confused since I never had a baby sister I only had a baby brother who was Logan who got killed brutally in front of me.

I investigated the room and noticed baby pictures hanging on the wall. They...they looked exactly like me. I was confused and tried rubbing my eyes knowing that I was definitely in a dream but I felt my fingers rubbing on my eyes.

My heart started pounding and my breathing became faster.

I went downstairs trying to find someone but there wasn't no one in sight.

I looked at the backyard and noticed two little girls with an overall and a white shirt underneath them. They had on pigtails but I couldn't see their faces since there back was facing me.

I opened the door revealing a sliding noise which startled the girls to turn around.

When they saw me standing their, there eyes widened and they threw their toys on the door running to me.

I kneeled down and caught both of the girls in my arms. They were tiny compared to me obviously but they felt different. Their little fingers got tangled in my hair as they snuggled their little faces on my neck.

I pulled back from the hug and looked at them with my now teary eyes. One of them brushed their soft and warm finger on my cheek wiping off the tear that had left a trail on my cheek.

"Mommy! We missed you so much! I can't believe your here with us. We've been waiting for eternity for you to come back!" One of them said, with an exciting voice.

I looked at both of them with confusion on my face as I raised an eyebrow.

"No, sweetie I'm not your mom."

"What are you talking about mommy? You and daddy created us and we've been waiting for you. Daddy said that you left for some errands and that you would be coming back any day now, and look you're here now." The little girl said.

Anxiety was coming towards my body as I began blinking fast and hard. And that's when I saw the girls clearly. They had my same hair, eyes, lips, brows, and the deep dimples that I had when I smiled but their faces scared me. When I blinked again I saw him, I saw Alejandro's reflection smeared all over the girl's face.