Part 12

•100% recommend playing the music for a better experience•

TAYLOR

•FLASHBACKS•

"Taylor you're so fucking stupid. Just stop whining and go make me food." My sister said while I was crying on the floor from the punches she had given me.

My legs were to weak to move but I managed to get up slowly going to the kitchen.

I went back to my sister's room and placed the tray in her bed. I closed the door behind me when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. It was the punches she had given me. I whined but I then heard my mother calling my name.

I went downstairs and saw her on the couch with her legs on top of the coffee table. She had just came from work exhausted.

"Take off my shoes little girl. Would ya? Do something helpful in this house." She said.

I sighed looking down on the floor walking up to her and taking off her shoes. I accidentally pulled it too hard making me stumble backwards and ripping the shoe.

"OH MY GOODNESS TAYLOR! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! YOU'RE SO FUCKING DUMB YOU CAN'T EVEN DO SOMETHING HELPFUL. ARE YOU STUPID OR DUMB. YOU SEE...THIS IS WHY YOUR NOT MY DAUGHTER! ALL YOUR SIBLINGS DO A HELPFUL THING IN THIS HOUSE WHILE YOU BE IN YOUR ROOM SLEEPING AND NOT DOING ANYTHING! YOU KNOW WHAT JUST GO UPSTAIRS AND DON'T COME DOWNSTAIRS I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE." She said while I was on the ground whimpering slowly. I got up from the floor and apologized going up to my room.

I locked the door behind me and broke down crying while my screams echoed my room. Tears were staining my cheeks, rolling down to my shirt leaving a droplet. I tasted the salty tear from the inner corner of my lips.

I got offended from the comment that my mother had said. She was wrong...I was the first person to wake up and clean the house and was the last person to go to sleep.

My vision was now blurry from the tears that were warming up in my eyes. I looked to my side and headed towards my cabinet. I searched for my lighter that I had gotten from my oldest sister Angela's room since she would always smoke when our parents weren't home.

When I finally found it I went to my door and crouched down. I breathed slowly before pulling down my pants leaving them on my ankles. I traced the burns that I had in my thighs with my finger. I felt the pain still but not like last night where it burned leaving me not move for about an hour.

I lowered the lighter onto my thighs pressing down for the fire to come out. I took a deep breath and put the lighter onto my thighs making it do its job.

I hissed in pain from the stinging but continued pushing it more down until it had finally formed a bruise. My breathing became heavy and shaky while tears were running down my face not from the pain but from the comment that my mother had told me.

She treated me the worst. Out of all my siblings she never loved me and would always tell me that I wasn't her daughter and wasn't her blood even though we had the same hair, eyes, lashes, brows, figure, lips, and more.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't feel nor notice the bruise on my leg. I turned off the lighter and looked at the huge bruise in my thigh. It burned like hell and was the bigger bruise out of all of them. I traced it with my finger feeling the heat while I whined.

I heard knocking on my door making me startle. I rushed over to my cabinet to put the lighter away and I pulled up my pants. I went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face while putting eye drops on my eyes removing the redness.