Part 8

You could play the song now if you want

ALEJANDRO

It was early morning and me and the boys were still trying to find Taylor.

She had ran off in Samuel's car whom made him pissed. He was with Jay and Hailey while I was alone and Jordan was with Alissia.

We looked everywhere but there wasn't no sign of Samuel's car neither Taylor.

She was really pissing me off, as soon as I find her I will torture her and will do it with fun.

We were driving for about two hours when we finally came to a stop. We saw Samuel's car with the driver seat wide open.

Jay stopped his car and Samuel got out fast checking his car.

He checked to see if he had a scratch or bump when we heard him scream.

"FUCK! THAT WHORE SCRATCHED MY CAR! SHE IS GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT SHE DID!"Samuel said, hitting his tires over and over again.

Hearing him call Taylor a whore made my hands turned into fists. I walked up to him and pushed him onto the floor getting on top of him punching him.

Taylor had punched him and good. I punched him after punch when I felt the guys getting me off of him.

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BITCH! SHE'S MY PET AND I GET TO CALL HER WHATEVER I WANT! NOT YOU, YOURS IS FUCKING DEAD BECAUSE YOU MADE HER KILL HERSELF." I said, struggling to get out of Jordan's and Jay's grasp.

They finally let me go as I was fuming like crazy.

Samuel couldn't get up from the floor from all the blood he had and all the punches.

"Next time you want to talk about Taylor like that Samuel, I swear to god I'll kill you and abandon you in the streets making you bleed to death. Watch your fucking mouth when your talking about Taylor. And you deserved that to you car. It's just a stupid Camaro that you bought with who's money? My MONEY! I gave you the money so that you could buy that crappy shit just for you to like it more than your own pet. I mean like who are you? We don't recognize you anymore and neither did Melanie." I said, making everyone gasp while Samuel looked furious.

"You want to know who I am Alejandro? Well let me tell you who I am. I'm a guy who was almost beaten to death for me to join your gang. I was a innocent and kind ass person but then you came in my life and ruined everything. You changed me from inside and outside. You put a whole bunch of trauma making me slowly fade away and becoming into this person. I SOMETIMES DON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE MYSELF BECAUSE YOU CHANGED ME AND YOU MADE ME BECOME INTO THIS NEW SAMUEL THAT I NEVER THOUGH I WAS GOING TO BE. THAT'S WHO THE FUCK I AM!" Samuel said on the very edge to cry.

I was hurt by his words and I imagined how he was years ago. I changed him and he will never forgive me for all the shit I put in his mind. I killed his most loving parents in front of him because they didn't pay me back, I had him almost get beaten to death, he tried suiciding himself twenty times but failed, he tried killing me but didn't had the courage to do it, he wanted me to torture him until he was on the floor defeated and not moving nor breathing. He's been through shit because of me... I changed him just like how I changed Taylor... I always fuck shit up

I walked up to him and wanted him to forgive me but I didn't want to seem weak in front of him and everyone so all I did was say sorry for fucking up his life and hoping for him to forgive me.

I wanted to take him to the nearest bar and drink our pain away with shots after shots but still I couldn't do that.

"Whatever, it's not like I can be mad at you forever. And I'm sorry for calling Taylor all those names, I was just mad at myself and for making Melanie kill herself. She changed me but I changed her more... I'm the one who always fuck things up." Samuel said with a tear escaping his eye.