Part 5

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A LONG ASS CHAPTER, SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE TO READ THIS CHAPTER LIKE ME YOU COULD GO TO THE MIDDLE PART OF THE STORY SINCE THERE ARE NEW CHARACTERS:)

TAYLOR

I woke up at six in the morning getting ready for work.

I took a warm shower and changed into a leather skirt with a white blouse. I put on a black leather coat with white shoes.

I headed to my vanity and did a light makeup doing my hair as well. I turned on the TV and put on the news.

BREAKING NEWS:

"This is Gabriel Rodriguez here on channel six reporting a murder that happened last night around one or two in the morning. Clyde Suarez, a powerful gang leader in our town was found dead in his mansion beaten up with a bullet inside his head. Police are searching for the killer and their parents want justice. If you have any information about this please report it to the police station immediately."

My face went pale and a knot formed in my stomach making me go nauseous. I knew exactly who the murder was and I could put him in jail but I was afraid that he'd kill me when he got out of jail.

I pulled out my phone and texted Alejandro if he could give me a ride to my job since I still haven't had my car. He replied back with a yes. Despising me on hating him I had no other choice but him.

I went downstairs and grabbed my bag locking the front door walking to the house where Alejandro would always pick me up but today it was different.

Alejandro was parked outside of my house which made me sick to my stomach. If I got in that car he'd kill me because I wasn't honest with him.

I walked to his car and opened it, getting inside not saying a word.

"Morning princess."

"Good morning. If you don't mind, can you take me to a coffee shop? I aways get coffee before heading to work."

"Not at all sweetie, which coffee shop do you go to?"

"Rise and Grind."

"That's the same coffee shop I go to." He said with a slight chuckle. I gave him a smile and he drove off to the coffee shop.

I wanted to apologize to him for not giving him my real address but I didn't want to ruin his mood but a feeling inside me wanted to apologize.

"Alejandro, can I ask you something?" I said with my head low fidgeting with my fingers.

"Sure love, what is it?" He said, still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Alejandro, I'm sorry for not telling you where I actually lived. I was too scared to tell you, but I was going to tell you sooner."

I heard him laugh while he stopped in front of the coffee shop. He put the car in park and looked at me giving me a quick peck on the lips, making me shocked. "It's okay darling, it's not your fault at least you were going to tell me sooner but I found out."

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad darling, I'm not and I appreciate you telling me and here is my card buy yourself a coffee." He said, handing me his wallet.

I smiled at him and got out of the car heading to the cafe.

Thankfully there wasn't a line so I went to the front cashier.

"Hello, welcome to Rise and Grind. What can I get for you today?" The lady said.

"Can I have a cinnamon caramel cream cold brew please."