Part 2

TAYLOR

I wad awakened by the sun reflecting on my thin blue curtains hitting my face. I groaned and put the sheet over me but I had no choice but to get up.

I stretched out my arms and yawned heading to my bathroom. I went into my shower and took a fast and quick shower. I brushed my teeth and went back to my room.

I turned on the TV that was in my room and put on the news while getting ready for work.

BREAKING NEWS:

This is Rebecca Gonzales reporting a murder scene that happened last night at four in the morning. The suspect was killed brutally with multiple wounds in his stomach, a cut in his throat, having all his fingers broken as well as cut off and a bullet in the stomach. He was identified as John Lopez, a thirty year old man, with blonde hair, and blue eyes, a beard and bags under his eyes. Police are still finding the murder but to keep you guys safe please
lock all your doors and windows immediately."

I felt my heart stop beating when I heard about the news and that gave me flashbacks from yesterday of what I had told Alejandro. I felt a lump forming in my throat while tears slowly started falling out of my eyes. I left my thoughts when I heard a notification from my phone. I went to go see it and it was a text message from Alejandro.

Alejandro: Good morning, beautiful. Need a ride today?

Taylor: Good morning, if it's okay with you. I'm already ready and about to head out.

Alejandro: Alright princess, I'll be there in fifteen minutes.

I felt my blood boil and threw my phone onto the floor falling down crying. I had killed an innocent man who didn't deserve to die like that. I felt my knees go sore and weak while I went to my bathroom to wash my face.

I got my bag from my chair and went down the stairs getting my keys. I walked to my door and locked it and went fast to the house that Alejandro had dropped me off yesterday.

Five minutes passed and I saw a black BMW car pull up in front of me. They rolled down the window and I saw Alejandro with coffees and a smile on his face. I wanted to slap this asshole for killing an innocent man but it was also my fault which I regretted for telling him.

I got into the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt on. Alejandro handed me the coffee that had my name and I slowly picked it up.

"Don't worry, it's not poisonous." He said with a small laugh.

"Thanks for getting me coffee." I replied.

"It's my pleasure. So tell me where your job is so that I could go drop you off and pick you up later." He said.

I told him a restaurant that was next to my job as he drove there.

He dropped me off in front of the restaurant as I got out slowly. I gave him a smile and waved at him as he blew me a kiss and a wink before rolling up his window driving off.

I waited for him to turn the corner so that I could go inside my actual job. When I saw that he turned around I ran to the building opening the doors. I took the elevator and pressed the button where my office was. The elevator door opened as I headed to my office.

I opened the door and went to sit down on the chair. I opened my computer and did my regular work.

I went to the cabinets and pulled out the files of Alejandro. I looked through them when I saw my office door opening revealing my best friend Sofia.

"Hey, boss told me to go get lunch. Wanna come?" She said.

"Like if I have another choice." I said with a smile putting away the files of Alejandro.