Part 15

ALEJANDRO

I was awakened by a hot and warm embrace on top of my shoulder. I looked down and saw Taylor sleeping with my arm on top of her head.

She looked adorable using my arm as her pillow.

Flashbacks came back to my head making me remember what me and her did yesterday night.

I looked down at the floor and saw our clothes all over the place.

I felt Taylor moving making me look at her. She shuffled around turning around facing me. She was still tired from yesterday which made me feel proud.

She was halfway exposed making me see the teeth marks and hickeys on her neck. They were huge and purple.

I didn't wanted to wake Taylor up so I just rested my head onto the headboard of the bed slowly closing my eyes but when I closed them memories would come back of us doing the mess.

Her sitting on the chair tied up and a blindfold covering her eyes while I sucked on her tits leaving them sore and a shade of dark red. Her whimpers, moans, hisses, groans and more sounds echoing through the room which we're music to my ears. Her cumming in my mouth more than one time. Her pulling on my hair while I satisfied her with my tongue. Her giving me the best blowjob I have ever received in my life. Us in the steamy shower while I satisfied her once again. Leaving my teeth marks all over her body. How tight and wet she was for me and how she tasted. Her sweaty body and her gasping for air.

Everything came back to my head playing over and over again, which made me not notice that Taylor was already awake. She looked up at me with her beautiful deep green eyes as I started deep into them.

"What we're you thinking about?" She said resting her head on my chest with a smile.

"Oh nothing. I just remembered something that happened to me a long time ago. That's all." I replied, trying to not making it obvious that I was remembering the mess we did.

She hummed back in response as she laid her head onto my chest while I began stroking her hair gently with affection placing kisses on her forehead.

She wrapped her arm around my torso making butterflies roam my body. This was the first time I ever felt butterflies for a pet, it's like no matter what Taylor does she always has a way for me to get butterflies.

She got up from the bed and placed her legs on the floor but when she tried to get up she failed falling down on her bum. I giggled as I got up from the bed and carried her in my arms. Her legs we're still shaking which made me laugh under my breath which Taylor heard and gave me a punch on my chest.

I took her into the bathroom while she began brushing her teeth. I stood behind her just in case she was going to fall again.

When she was done brushing her teeth she turned around facing me as she pointed to the bathtub. I carried her to the bathtub and slowly started removing her clothes dropping them on the floor.

She was now fully exposed which made me feel special. She trusted me to take off her clothes for her and didn't say one word of it. She got inside the bathtub and turned on the water.

She rested her head onto the edge of the bathtub while it filled with bubbles. I admired her while smiling at myself while she closed her eyes and began relaxing.

Her body being covered in the bubbles made me get horny as fuck. I wanted to rip my clothes off in that instant and get in placing her sweet tiny little cunt inside my dick while she began riding me.

I shook my head getting out of my thoughts and saw that Taylor was draining the water ready to come out. She pointed to the towel that was hanging on the rack as I reached for it and handed it to her. She grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her body leaving her hair out.