Part 6

TAYLOR

I woke up feeling big hands around my waist. I looked to see who it was and saw Alejandro sleeping peacefully next to me.

For the first time ever he actually looked cute and I just admired his beauty. He had that body and face but his attitude wasn't it.

I saw him slowly opening his eyes as I turned around. His grip on my waist tightened when he spoke.

"Morning love. How'd you sleep?" He said in his sleepy deep voice.

"I slept well. May I use the restroom?"

"Of course you can sweetheart." He said, releasing his grip as I got up and headed to the bathroom.

I splashed my face with cold water and dried myself with a towel. I went back to the bedroom to see Alejandro shirtless. I felt my cheeks flushed red as I scanned him from top to bottom looking at all his tattoos.

"Eyes up here."

I looked at him, seeing him laugh before putting his shirt on.

"Get dressed, we'll go to the mall to get you clothes." He said leaving the room.

If we were going somewhere public. I had a chance to escape but he will find me in a second and would hurt me again

The bedroom door opened and the girls came in with dresses that barely covered them. I looked at them with an eyebrow raised and that's when it hit me.

"There's no way in fuck that I'll be wearing a dress to the mall. You got me fucked up." I said, crossing my arms.

"Sorry babe, but you have too or else it'll go bad for you." Hailey said, giving me the dress.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes before heading to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put on the dress that Hailey had given me. I paired it with some black boots and headed back to the bedroom.

The girls looked stunned upon seeing me in the dress.

"What?"

"Wow i-it's your body. The dress looks so good on you." Melanie said.

Out of all the girls, I was the only one that looked good in the dress. It was probably since I had more body than the rest of them but they still looked beautiful in the dress. It showed all my curves and it made my boobs look bigger which I hated showing in public. I gave them a laugh and we all went downstairs.

We walked up to the guys as I saw Alejandro's eyes widen and biting his bottom lip. I walked up to him as we all headed outside.

Melanie got in a Chevrolet Camaro, Alissia got in an Audi R-8, and Hailey got in a Subaru BRZ. I knew mostly a lot of cars since my dad was a racer and taught me about cars which I loved but ever since he passed away my interest in cars faded away, but I still had some love towards sports cars. I got in Alejandro's BMW and we all drove off to the mall.

The car ride was silent but not for too long when I felt Alejandro's hand on my leg rubbing it.

"The things I'll do to you in that dress Taylor. Gosh you look fucking hot." He said tightening his grip on my leg making me wince in pain but I didn't say anything and let him continue rubbing my leg.

We arrived at the mall and we all got out. I was about to walk towards the girls when Alejandro grabbed my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"With the girls."

"Oh no sweetheart, you'll be with me whether you like it or not."

"Oh, okay sorry."