Part 21

CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT‼️‼️
Read it at your own risk⚠️

ALEJANDRO

When I had Taylor on my shoulders I felt like I had dominion and control over her. She makes me so weak yet powerful when I'm alone with her.

She giggled as we walked back to our bedroom. I closed and locked the door behind me while I walked to the bed, setting Taylor down on it.

She looked up at me having her shoulders rest on the mattress. I looked more taller and bigger than her from the angle I was in.

I began to undo my clothes removing each piece of clothing leisurely throwing them on the floor.

Keeping eye contact with her, I began undoing her clothes as well leaving her in her bra and her underwear. She looked so attractive I just wanted to hear her moans, muffles, groans and her nails clawing onto my back to the point where there was blood seeping out.

I lowered my head and kissed her jawline, slightly nibbling on it. I reached behind her ear and slightly licked my tongue on it. She tasted so good, I couldn't hold myself any longer, with one pull I teared off her underwear having them fall onto her ankles.

Fuck...she was so wet.

"Look at you. I haven't done anything and your sweet cunt is already slopping wet. You dirty little whore." I said, my voice deepening as I unclipped her bra, revealing her breasts.

My dick was getting harder by the second, seeing her exposed and extremely wet.

I separated her legs placing my thighs inside her. I grabbed both her wrists and put them above her head and used the other one to hold her legs.

I pushed myself inside her slowly and gently, not wanting to give her too much pain.

Her eyes squeezed shut, I knew it hurted her from how big I was and how large my dick was but she's a good girl and takes everything in.

I pushed myself inside her even more finally hearing a whine from her. She opened her eyes and looked at me with glossy eyes.

"Ale- Alejandro...it hurts." She said softly, with the hand I had on her leg I placed it on her mouth keeping her from talking.

"Shh...just relax. It won't hurt once everything is in." I said, separating her legs even more giving me more access to put everything in.

Once I had my entire dick inside her, I began thrusting inside her slow but fast at the same time.

I removed my hand from her mouth finally wanting to hear her sounds she made. She bit her bottom lip as a moan escaped her mouth.

She took me so well, exactly how I liked it. I lowered my head and saw her squeezing her eyes.

"Open your eyes. I want you to see me." I said thrusting myself inside her faster and faster. Going in and out of her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I felt a strange feeling when she looked at me with those eyes. It made me go weaker. No other woman ever made me feel this type of way, why would she make me feel like this?