Part 10

⚠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUICIDE ATTEMP AND DISTURBING CONTENT THAT MAY BE DISTURBING TO OTHER PEOPLE⚠️

You could play the music right now if you want too:)

TAYLOR

I woke up seeing that I wasn't in Alejandro's car. Instead I was in the place that made everything start. I was in Alejandro's bed while he slept beside me. I noticed that I was still in my gown. I felt kind relieved seeing that I wasn't naked or with marks in my body.

I quietly got up from the bed not making a sound but I noticed that Alejandro was in a deep sleep that he didn't hear anything. I made my way to the bathroom and took off the gown, it was quite uncomfortable and I was ready to change back to my normal clothes.

I traced the scar with my fingers that Alejandro had made with the knife that day that I tried to run away from him.

I got in the shower and let the water run through my body. I felt relieved as well as my muscles. I put the shampoo on top of my head and the conditioner in my ends. I scrubbed my skin with tears trying to take off the touch of Alejandro.

My skin was burning and with the hot water running it was stinging even more. I rinsed off the soap off my body and the shampoo as well as the conditioner.

I turned off the water and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my body. I went back to the bedroom and saw that Alejandro was still in bed. I sighed in relieved and headed to the closet to pick out a pair of clothes.

I put on a pair of black shorts with a beige top large enough to cover my scar and I then paired it with white sneakers. I was about to leave the room when my eye caught something. I saw that Alejandro's nightstand was opened. I went to see what was inside and saw a pack of cigarette with a gun.

I wanted to kill myself and leave this place and never come back. I quietly grabbed the pack of cigarettes and the gun walking to the balcony.

I sat on the chair and took out a cigarette lighting it up. I looked up at the sky which was cloudy and grey. I felt the air in my face drying off my hair. I took puffs after puffs trying not to cough since I never smoked.

When I was done with the first one I went and grabbed another one lighting it up and putting it back in my mouth tasting the raw tobacco.

I released the smoke making it fade away from the air. I looked at the gun that was in front of me and saw if it had any bullets. It had five bullets; enough for me to shoot my brains out and go to sleep.

I finished the cigar and stepped on it with my shoe. I curled up in a ball closing my eyes having the air hit my face. I then heard shuffling from behind me and quickly turned around too see Alejandro getting up from the bed. He caught my eye and slowly started to walk towards me. I grabbed the gun that was in the table and got on top of the balcony pointing the gun to my head.

"Taylor...what the fuck are you doing! Lower down the gun, please." He said with a shatter voice seeing me in this position. I wouldn't let that stop me though, I loaded the gun and put it in my head ready to shoot.

"I won't fall for that, you just want to act worried and make me not do it so that you could treat me like a sex toy like you said." I said tears falling out of my eyes.