Part 7

⚠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM AND DISTURBING CONTENT. THIS MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS⚠️As you can see there's a song so I'll tell you later on in the story when you could start playing it:)

ALEJANDRO

I woke up seeing that Taylor was in my arms sleeping peacefully like a baby. I slowly removed my hand from under her head and placed a pillow onto her head and got up heading to the bathroom.

I splashed my face with cold water remembering the stuff we did last night. I wanted her and really bad but I fucking hated her. I wanted to touch her but I wanted to slap and hit her.

My mind was playing tricks on me as I went to the bedroom seeing that Taylor was already awake and making the bed. I took a quick glance at her neck seeing my marks all over her with hickeys all around.

She didn't feel disgusted last night and she didn't budge pulling me off which made me confused.

She hated me...

Why did she want me to do that...

Taylor finished doing the bed and looked at me with a warm smile that made me go crazy for her. She was sweet and innocent and then she was evil and naughty.

She walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. She thinks I love her since we had sex but I still hated her. I wanted to torture her really bad but she was feisty and strong which made me hit her more and love her even more.

I wanted to slap her face but her kissing my cheek just made me go weak to my knees.

"I'm going to go make breakfast." She said walking out of the bedroom door.

I went to sit on the edge of the bed and started hitting myself pulling my hair. I was angry and furious.

I was falling for someone and it way Taylor.

Why did I have to fall for her? Why her? What makes her so special?

I walked downstairs where all the girls were cooking and the guys were in the table cleaning their guns putting bullets inside.

I looked over to glance at Taylor and saw her hair falling onto her shoulders. She was moving her hips humming to a song.

She placed the food onto a plate and walked over to me placing the plate down in front of me. I looked at her giving her a smile as she returned it back.

The girls came to sit while Taylor sat beside me as well as the girls. We all began eating in silence not saying a word.

When we were done eating the girls grabbed the plates and put them in the sink washing them. Me and the guys got up from the table and headed towards the girls. We gave them all a kiss on the neck walking to the basement.

Samuel closed the door behind him as we all went to sit down on the table discussing important stuff.

TAYLOR

Me and the girls were sitting on the couch watching TV not saying a word when Hailey did a squeal making us all look at her.

"Sooo, Taylor and Alissia, I see that you girls had fun last night, huh?" Hailey said looking at the teeth marks and hickeys all over my neck.

My cheeks turned red while I looked at Alissia who had her legs shaking on top of mine with hickeys all over her body.

"I-uhm," Before I could finish I felt Alejandro's hand onto my mouth.

"Me and Taylor had very fun last night. I loved when she screamed my name all night long." He said grabbing my chin placing a kiss on my lips.

My eyes widen from his comment as I felt his hot breath hitting my neck making the back of my hair stand up.