Part 4

TAYLOR

It had been six weeks since I had been kidnapped and was still working for the guy. I didn't know his name and neither did the girls but they would always call him Clyde.

I didn't call him any names but the girls told me to call him like that and it turned out that it was his real name.

Me and the girls were getting ready to go to a club to get money from guys and that means to have sex with them in order for them to pay Clyde.

I was wearing a short red velvet dress that barely didn't cover my boobs as well my ass but I had to go like this in order for guys to get the attention and give me the money.

I was retouching my eyeliner while the other girls were putting on their heels. I retouched my lips by adding more gloss and went over to the bed putting on the black heels.

We all went outside where there was a black Cadillac waiting for us. Clyde was in front of the car opening the door for the girls to get in.

I felt disgusted whenever I would see him, remembering what he did to me and then treating me a slave or like he likes to call us his pet.

"Alright darlings, you know what to do. Make daddy proud when you come back." He said kissing all the girls.

I was about to get in when he grabbed my wrist and kissed me, entering his tongue onto mine.

"I know you'll make me proud since you know what I could do to you. And don't you think of escaping. My mens will find you in no time." He said giving me one last kiss, slapping my ass as I got into the car.

The driver took off and drove to the club.

When we arrived at the club we got out of the car and headed to the entrance.

The security guard knew us immediately and took off the rope from the other door making us go in.

We all separated going to different people when I suddenly bumped into someone's hard chest. I turned around and saw a man who looked like he was in his thirties or forties.

"Are you Taylor?" He said.

"Yes, that's me. How can I help you?" I said back.

"I'm the guy who rented a suite to be with you." He said with a smile on his face.

I scanned his body and felt disgusted but smiled at him and went our way to the suite.

When we entered the suite it was huge with a California king size bed in the center and handcuffs on the bed.

There was a bucket of champagne with two glass cups and a remote control.

The guy went to go get the champagne and opened it, pouring them onto the cups. He handed me one of the glass and we both began to drink it.

"Should we start already?" He said with an impatient tone as I saw that he already had a boner.

I took the last sip of the of champagne and pushed him onto the bed. I had to satisfy him no matter what, in order to get enough money.

***

ALEJANDRO

When I had finally received the name of who had sent me the usb I was shocked and furious when it was Clyde, one of my most trusted men in my gang; but I soon found out that he was stealing money from me and stealing information from me to go tell his other gang he was in. As soon as I found out I abandoned him on the streets leaving him with a warning.

If he ever got close too one of my mens or girls again there will be some body parts missing from him and it wouldn't go to great on him.

I found out that every Friday he sends his slaves or pets as he likes to call them to a club called The DarkRoom and I figured that if Taylor had been kidnapped by him she was obviously in that club and I'll be rescuing her as well as the other girls who have been kidnapped by him.