Major (Lack of) Braincell

The Goodnyghts max roars as it fights Major Nixel. The max makes a lighthearted jab, "Hey Major, getting on in years?" "Absolutely NOT you miserable Mixels," The eldest Nixel coughs, angrily waving his staff around. The max chuckles, "Well, we seen your... lack of do much. Looking at Mixel Moon. It... kinda sad if honest."

Major growls, "I see... using my own technology against me, huh?" The max is confused, "What... do you mean?? Was it... made to take over Mixel Land?" The max then begins arguing with itself. Major sticks his staff into the snowy dirt of Sleepytime Resort Village, "Eh, what does it matter. I am getting old. Well... this now Mixel-infested satellite was made with Mixel technology, although... the schematics were never made by me. It was made for observing you Mixels, and was how we discovered Moon Mixels..." Major then snaps, remembering when King Nixel bumped him off the ledge. Or... did he fall?

Nonetheless Major fights back again, silently struggling as he pushes the max back abit. However, he pokes an uncomfortable spot on the belly, causing the four-eyed max to roar. Major regrets poking the bear as it picks him up, crushing his shell. "I-I-I have MORE!! I'll be back!!," Major says, retreating.

The max splits, the Goodnyghts confusedly muttering amidst themselves. "How did a doofus like that rub two braincells together to formulate a satellite??," wonders Yume.

Meanwhile Major continues back to the cloudship, instructing a Nixel—one barely able to hold back laughter at the shelless Major—to pilot. Major then thinks to himself, Did... that disgusting Schnix make the schematics?

The End