A Mixful Future

Within mere moments, the entire Mix Festival is roboticized (just like your FACE!!) and the cubits destroyed, "DO NOT WORRY MIXELS," Toolz-E says, but then his software does another update, "LOADING UPDATE..."

After a few seconds, he updates, "Actually... DO worry! We've been sent to ERADICATE YOU!!!" Ph0ne is still confused but rolls with it, "Y-yeah! And... you should also... buy our products?" Rayzo facepalms, "MA'AM THIS AIN'T NO ADVERTISIN' SHOW! WE'RE AT WAR NOW!!" He kicks open Ph0ne's suitcase, sending her trusty Lankzo out, alongside some cages numerous Mixels get trapped in.

...Except for 4 of them. Crocsu, Awak-Slep, Skarvs and Swetzer all catch their breath. "Well that does it!," Crocsu says, panicking, "This is indeed the WORST Mix Festival! How can ANY top this?" Awak was about to comfort them, but the stroke of midnight came and made him fall asleep while Slep woke up. Swetzer huffs, "Well MAYBE the snacks wo-o-ould be ok if SKARVS put them somewhere O-O-OTHER than beside a RIVER!" "You're upset about the SNACKS!?," Skarvs shouts, "Our FRIENDS are TRAPPED!" Slep pretends to sleep while Crocsu is stressed out over the arguing. Toolz-E overhears the arguing, beginning to get closer.

"Loo-oo-ook..." Swetzer complains, "I needed to call o-o-out your clumsiness SOMEHO-O-OW." "NOW'S NOT THE TIME GUYS!," Crocsu shouts, dodging a robotic grab that was so forceful, it sliced the yarnball tree into mere stringy splinters. Seeing the Mixels scamper off, he follows in a wobbly pursuit with lanky arms ready to tear them apart.

As they run, Slep finally says something useful, "Well guys... I'm not much for... conflict. But, we've gotta... stay strong, even if... for right now." She barely gets it out due to her natural tiredness. Skarvs and Swetzer nod, the former pulling out a rainbow cubit, "Mix to-o-ogether, make things better."

Meanwhile, Toolz-E becomes increasingly frustrated by their speediness as he loses track of the Mixels, "Gosh DARN IT!" He updates his GPS as a mix of Skarvs and Swetzer slithers through orange autumnal hammock-shaped leaves. The mix sneaks up and traps Toolz-E. A mix of Crocsu and Awak-Slep puts him into sleep mode by spitting out a very comfortable blanket, setting the Mixel against a fluffy yarnball tree. The Crocsu/Awak-Slep mix gets on the Swetzer/Skarvs mix who speeds back to the festival. The mixes are determined to save it.

Ph0ne hesitantly worries whilst Rayzo laughs with accomplishment. When the mixes arrive, Rayzo freezes. He quickly pulls out a light grey and red cubit though, "LET'S MAAX!!!" The max results in a murp however. It malfunctions, blasting off into space! The suitcase and cage blip back to it.

And now, something unbeknownst to the Moon Mixels occurs. Using the power of the cubits, it cycles through various tribelands, mixing the lands together with flashing lights and colors. The party music finishes, the Mixels having the time of their life.

The End