Clouded Dreams

Yume takes a deep breath, sitting at the Mixes restaurant in Goodnyght Resort City with Beddy. This is it Yume... she thinks as Beddy tries to pick her nose, noticing she lacks one, You're on a date with Beddy...

As Beddy eats, Yume picks at her food attempting to make awkward conversation, "Sooooo what do ya often do?" "Sleep. Eat. Research. Sleep," Beddy grunts. Yume nervously laughs, "So, what brings ya out here?" Beddy chuckles, "You ask. Food taste good. Me go!" Yume feels abit annoyed, "Well... where do you often eat?" Beddy thinks for a solid 2 and a half seconds, "bed." Yume contemplates the inner workings of how a bed Mixel uses a bed, "Beddy... I wanted to eat with you cuz I like you ok!?" Yume soon puts her hands over her mouth, wishing to have said nothing.

Beddy shrugs her four arms, "Well-" before she can say anything, Yume gets embarrassed, floating off in a shrunken cloud form. Beddy exits Mixes, realizing she blends in amidst the many Nightlight Moon thought bubble clouds. Beddy groans. "What be the issue, Mixel organism?," Toolz-E says, appearing seemingly out of literal hammerspace. Beddy grabs out a cubit, "We need find Yume!!" "Yes Ma'am!," Toolz-E says, saluting as he grabs the cubit.

Suddenly, Mixcula appears. He sucks the mixing essence of the Mixels, spitting out a mix! As the mix scurries about, they use a robotic eye to scan the area, finding Yume. Using the mattress-like bottom half, the mix bounces high, landing on a cloud next to Yume, splitting. Beddy clears her throat, "Yume... even if me not share feeling, you still friend!" Yume breathes a sigh of relief, satisfied by the outcome.

Then Beddy and Yume bounce/float down, getting back to a normal conversation. Toolz-E calibrates his situation, "Uh... little help?"

The End