Max

The Goodnyghts enviously watch as Swetzer, Sneek and Jeanne form a Clothians max to reach the clothesline and hang Kap's cap out to dry. As Kap freaks out without anything on his head, the Clothians help him cope with the BUCKET OF POWER (trademarked).

Beddy snorts, "They get max! Why not we?" Awak remembers the last max they tried was wobbly and didn't last long. A lightbulb appears above his head. He has an idea, but the lightbulb is actually just the sun. "What if we's explored Knittown and bonded y'all?" Yume considers it, "Orrrr I can explore with Beddy!!!" Yume hides behind Beddy, confusing her. "We need trio! Two not make max."

Yume sighs, ending up in the exploration group nonetheless. They explore all of Knittown, even exploring some other lands, through the rocky village of Cragsters, the bustling town of Mix Orleans, even the sky-high sproingylands with some cat chilling out and-

"WE'RE LOST," Yume says, the Goodnyghts being caught extremely far from Knittown in a rainstorm. She looks around, but all she sees are palm trees that literally have hands, with some lovely sand everywhere. Awak baps Yume on the back, "Chillaax! Just appreciate the sand under your feet-" "I. Don't. HAVE FEET!?," Yume shouts, "And this ain't even a trio!! What about Slep!?"

Slep snorts in her sleep, "Conjoined... doesn't... count as separate..." "Well that's fair," Yume says, before a swarm of Nixels comes by, "Nix NIX!!! NixnixNIX!!!" "Isn't swarm a bit... smallish?," Beddy questions, before seeing a black and white ominous castle on Mixel Moon that explains why the Nixels of Mixel Land are... not that aggressive. The Nixels sigh, seeming to have no purpose without a leader. "I gots idea!," Awak says, "But.. I need y'all in on it." Yume agrees, also apologizing for her outburst. As Awak whispers, Beddy pulls out their cubit, preparing for a-

"MAAAAX!!!," The Mixels grab the cubit, bringing them to a thought bubble. They each hop over a fence, clashing into each other and forming a roaring bear max. It manages to stay awake, in order to say one thing in the imitated voice of the presumably late King Nixel, "NIXELS! AMALGAMATE!!!" The Nixels form a bed, ready to sleep. The max recognizes this, roaring with a cloud and putting them in a dreamscape they can finally be at peace in. They split, high-fiving, "THAT. WAS. ABSOLUTELY...!," the three Goodnyghts say, awaiting a final response from Slep, "Amazing..."

The End