EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~5

Magsimula sa umpisa

She feels herself getting hotter and hotter by the second. Without warning he pulls her off the wall and throws her onto the bed. She lands on her stomach, turning to look at him. She sucks her bottom lip between her teeth as she eyeballs him while he slowly draws down his pants, his member standing erect. She takes in his size, a salivating grin crossing her lips.

"Head down" he barks and her head drops, her face meeting the comforters. She hears his heavy footsteps fade for a few seconds and the sound of a drawer being pulled open reached her ears but she does not lift her head, excitement making her core drip, soaking the bed. The footsteps near and she can feel herself shaking with want. He climbs on top of her, pulling her waist up so her ass hangs in the air lining himself with her entrance from the back and immediately slams into her. She let's out a yelp but the sound is swallowed by the bed as Anthony forces her head down and continuously rams into her entrance. She sobs uncontrollably, her moans and screams being muffled by the bed. He mercilessly drives into her, not once pulling out to give her time to adjust.

        A smile makes its way to her lips as he continues to slam into her at a quickened paste and she could feel herself reaching her climax. This was admittedly the best way a man had ever taken her, so much for her husband's sizeable member. Now she could understand why the maids recorded the women shouting, his member filled her completely, leaving no room for her to even breath in. Her cheeks slap recklessly against his lower torso, making a sloppy noise echo throughout the chambers.

Tears stream down her face as Anthony's face contorts into one of disgust as she releases inside her and they both arrive.

"Audrey!" He moans out, emptying his seeds into her before pulling out, allowing her raise her head and take in oxygen. Before she could slump down he catches her form, pulling her back to his front and wrapping his hand around her neck.

Her vision begins to darken as her eyes roll to the back of her head in pleasure, her toes curling until she feels a cold metal against her throat.

She blinks back her tears "Antho-" before she could get a word out he slices the dagger across her neck.

Her eyes bulge and she goes to grab hold of her open neck as he let's her slump on the bed. The wide gash on her neck is spewing blood at an alarming rate and she tried to reach out to him but he climbs down from the bed, watching her struggle. She gasps out, rolling and staining the bed crimson before going limp and choking on her own blood after a while. Lord Anthony glances down at her nude lifeless body and shuts his eyes tight and begins stroking himself while whispering Audrey's name under his breath. He increases his paste, emptying his next arrival on the bed next to Demeter's body.

He hisses, wiping the bloody side of the dagger across his tongue before stepping into and pulling up his jeans. He cleans the rest of his dagger on Demeter's thigh before placing it back in the drawer. He turns to his chest and opens it. He pulls out a shirt and throws it on, humming a soft tune under his breath. He strolls over to her body and takes off the wig she had on, bringing it to his nose he inhales deeply, sighing in content as he gets a whiff of Audrey's scent. After all it was her hair he had used to make the wig.

Bribing one of her lady's maid's to give him her hair comb from her chambers had been of good use. Now he had a piece of her with him forever.

     Anthony walks over to his chest and carefully places the curly haired wig into the chest before blowing it a kiss and shutting the chest. He walks back to the body, groaning in frustration "She made such a filthy mess, dammit"

He walks over to his washroom, pulling out a bigger chest along with him. He props it open and lifts Demeter's lifeless body into the chest, folding her legs so she could better fit. He succeeds, shutting the chest and locking it with a padlock. He drags the chest to the door and just in time a knock sounds.

"Finally" he approaches the door and pulls it open to reveal a servant boy who didn't look a bit surprised at the mess of the room

"Sir" he greets coldly before taking the chest from him.

Anthony yawns "Make sure to bury this one properly"

The biy nods stiffly before dragging out the chest. He takes it down to the garden where three other boys are waiting for him, they all help lift the chest into the old wooden carriage and they ride it off. The carriage is rode into an old abandoned plot of land, the grounds were desolate. The dreadful singing of the crows could be heard in the distance, the land reeks of decayed skin and rotting blood. The boys carry the chest over to a patch of land devoid of any form of greenery or plant life. They drop the chest down and retrieve some shovels.

        Like people who had done this millions of times before they begin digging at a routine speed and before long they reach their desired depth. They lift the chest and toss it into the hole and begin filling it up again. They cover the hole and it's like nothing was ever buried there. Once they are satisfied they walk away, leaving the new addition to the number of bodies that had been buried on that land.

Dropping this Valentine special chapter!!!
Hope you like it >3
Please Vote. Follow. Comment♡♡