{Plot 2}• chàptér tën

❀𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐘✿

Everything that has been happening was so unexpected it was giving me a headache. I didn't expect to kiss Darius and I definitely didn't expect to enjoy it to the point I could still feel how addictive and intoxicating his lips were. I didn't expect to be interrupted by Ryker all because I stupidly left the door open.

But if Ryker didn't come when he did would we have gone further?
Sugars.

For one I also didn't expect to feel angry for the interruption above my embarrassment. I would surely never be able to face Ryker nor Darius. And truthfully I did not regret the kiss, not in one moment do I believe I would have done anything differently but I wasn't quite ready to admit that.

Oh my stars I was going crazy.

High tailing my behind to my chamber I banged the door shut behind me, my heart racing and my cheeks flushed. My back against the door I slid down slowly, a hand on my rapid dancing heart as I tried taking calming breaths. I could feel beads of sweat along my brows.

Since when were the halls so long!?
Or was it my dress?

"Audrey are you okay?" A familiar voice asked, startling me so badly my back hit the door with a loud thud. With wide eyes I stared at Greer and Orchid seated in my chambers.

"You look flushed and red. Are you okay?" Orchid asked, worry etched on her face.

After collecting myself I stood up, walking over to Greer's side where I dropped down unceremoniously. I laid my head against her shoulder, covering my face with my palms I groaned out loud.

"If you don't want us here we can go. We should have informed you first but we wanted to wait for you so Faye told us we could wait here" Orchid informed me.

"No no. You two are welcome here anytime"

I push myself onto the bed, my palms still over my face. "I think I'm going to die. In fact I'm already dead!" I exclaimed hysterically.

"Oh my goddess I'll call the pack doctor" Orchid announced, shooting up to her feet.

Before Orchid could run out the door Greer shot her a glare, "Sit down Orchid. Obviously Audrey isn't dying so sit down"

Orchid looked back at me with wide frantic blue eyes "Are you really not dying?" Orchid asked and in a different situation I would have found her oblivion funny but this was serious.

"No but I might as well be" I groaned again.

"Okay Orchid please sit down and let's find out why Audrey is dying" Orchid nodded and laid beside me, lacing her hands around my waist she set her head on my shoulder. Greer shook her head and smiled softly, directing her gaze to me, "What happened Audrey? And I don't think it's as bad as you are making it out to be"

I inhaled a sharp breath, squeezing my eyes shot, "Darius and I kissed" I blurted out, waiting for the climax- whatever it was.

When I heard squealing and coos I snapped my eyes open to see the two girls in the room jumping over me. They squeezed the life out of me as their giggles swallowed the whole room.

"Oh my goddess! That's great Audrey! I'm so happy for you!" Orchid smiled with all whites.

"It's a good thing Audrey" Greer smiled too but her happiness was short lived when she registered my solemn expression. "But you don't seem all too happy about it. Why, what happened?"

"I came to his quarters like Agnes told me and when I came in I... "I cut myself off, diverting my gaze as my cheeks tinted a deep red.

"Okayyyy" Orchid smiled nudging me playfully.