{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXVI

𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙐𝙎

                    All the preparations were thankfully going smoothly. They had to be. Even though no one knew what the celebration was about they still scrambled around, hastily throwing together the entire scene in the ballroom.

Everything had to be perfect and it had to happen today. I was going to flaunt my beautiful little fiance to the entire kingdom, unapologetically. Respectfully of course

I knew where her worrying was coming from- she was scared our union would divide the kingdom and she would be the reason everything I built would turn against me. She was so precious, so fuxking precious. She was worried about me, she flipping cared.

The thought alone brought butterflies to my stomach, fucking butterflies. The audacity.

I didn't give a damn what the elders, the council or whatever misconceptions other people had that made them believe anything they did would discourage me from marrying and being with the love of my life, my freaking life source, my mate, my woman. Nothing would take me away from her, not even the heavens or hell would seperate us.

Taking firm hold of her hand I stopped, automatically bringing her to a stop as well. I walked in front of her, closing up every inch of space between us and making sure her warm breath fanned against my face. As if we could get any closer I brought my hand to the base of her neck as my fingers began playing with her midnight curls. So soft, so precious.

Slowly I caressed the back of her hand, making sure her gaze was locked on mine, intensely. Innocent doe eyes, dark shards staring right into my soul, making me almost faulter. I could see the worry, care and concern she had reflecting in the dark shards of her orbs.

My woman. So beautifully brilliant, so sweet, so precious, she made my heart beat faster. My whole world.

"I understand you're worry my love but look into my eyes" I demand, my tone firm leaving no room for doubt in her mind. "I swear by the goddess that nothing anyone says, nothing anyone can bloody do will make me even flinch. I don't give a damn if the whole kingdom is against us, they don't matter. I am with you my love and I will sure as hell fight for our love, I will fight and win anyone who dares go against us. They will all fall by my hands. And by the goddess I make this promise to you that no matter what- come hell or high waters I will always stand by your side. Every rose has thorns and I'm all here for it, for all of them. I don't care if I loose my throne"

"As long as I have you by my side then it doesn't matter. Without you, nothing, non of this- not the power, the wealth, the status, non of it matters without you in my life with me. I'll be damned if I let the opinions of my people influence my decision or my love for you. I love you beyond the stars, deeper than the depth of the oceans, greater than Icarus loved the sun. I would rather burn and die a million times over if it means I get to have you, to hold you and know how it feels to have seen heaven without entering it."

"You're fucking precious to me. Prettier than a constellation and I will flaunt you to the entire kingdom my beautiful bride. I will marry you and fuck the living day lights out of you then worship every last mole and dimple on your body. I want you, it doesn't get any simpler than that" I finished, watching her closely to see her reaction.

She just stood there, her pink lips parted, her eyes flickering and her cheeks a bright tinge but no words left her lips. Shock was evident in her eyes, a mixture of surprise, adoration and tears. Tears!?

Tears began to well in her eyes, spilling from her eyelids and trailing down her cheeks.

She sniffles, "Y-you like making me cry. Th-that was so beautiful" she let's out a quiet sob, more tears spilling down her cheeks.