The Warning

After his battle, Ash had went to train himself away. Upon seeing Giovanni his anger escalated to a very high degree. To help calm down he trained along side his Pokémon to help him let off some steam. In all honesty, it did help because afterwards he was now calmed down and his mind was clear. 

After training he finally went home. Upon getting home he had decided to let his friends rest while he went to train with his other Pokémon. Gardevoir and Cinderace were both happy to see Lucario and praised him for his battle as well as defeating Astrid and her Mega Absol. Like before they both tried to make advances to the Aura Pokémon, but he didn't catch on, much to the dismay of the two females.

Later on, Ash had just finished training another group of his Pokémon. We cut to him pulling out his Master Balls and returning six unknown Pokémon to them with Ceruledge and Gardevoir having extreme looks of horror on their faces. Pikachu on the hand didn't seemed all that fazed.

After returning them he looked at the large field, Ash couldn't help but to whistle in amazment. In front of him the area was completely destroyed. No, destroyed was an understatement.

The once green and gorgeous field that was his backyard had now turned into a complete desolate wasteland. It was completely covered in mud, craters, scorched earth, trees cut in half, and rocks that were singed. And this destruction was spread over 100 feet of the land. It was honestly surprising how much land they destroyed and yet no one came to see what was happening.

"Sensei, for the love of Arceus, you're going to need to let them battle at some point!" Ceruledge pleads after seeing what he just witnessed. "They weren't training they were almost trying to kill each other!"

"It's not their fault Ceruledge," Ash says looking at the Fire/Ghost type as he giggled from his and Gardevoir's faces. "They've been battling and training with each other for a while now. They were bound to push themselves even further since no one could match their skill level. They want someone worthy enough to battle them."

"Ash you have other Pokémon just like 'them' why can't they train with them insted?" Gardevoir asked to her trainer. "Or unless they're grown bored with the others too?"

Ash chuckled. "Like I said, they haven't found anyone they can let loose with. And besides they needed to let off some steam from being cooped up in the balls all day."

Gardevoir looked at Ash as if he was crazy. "Letting off steam! Ash, they've basically destroyed our entire backyard!!"

"At this rate they may even destroy the entire Wyndon Stadium," Ceruledge chimmed in.

Ash chuckled as he began to walk back towards his mansion with Gardevoir and Ceruledge following behind them.

"No disrespect, sensei, but if you don't use them in battle, why do constantly carry their balls with you everywhere you go?" Ceruledge asked.

"Well, Ceruledge," Ash started. "You never know what'll happen during our outings. I have them with me just in case of any situation."

"If that's the case how come you don't make "her" stay in her Pokéball?" Gardevoir asked feeling incredibly confused for his reasoning.

Ash looked at Gardevoir sternly when she asked that question. "You know why I don't keep her in her Pokéball. She's already been through enough as it is. I want her to feel as comfortable as possible, so that she can feel at home."

Gardevoir knew Ash was right in that aspect.

After a bit of walking, Ash, Pikachu, Gardevoir, and Ceruledge finally made it back to the mansion. With the twist of the knob he pushed the door open. Upon setting foot in the room he noticed something was off. Pikachu and the others could sense something was off as well as Ceruledge exteded his blades upon sensing the disturbance.