The New Beginning

There's always a miracle in life. It's always spawning in areas all around.

Miracles could from any person or Pokemon. In this world it came in the form of a human boy, the source of inspiration to others, a great Pokemon trainer, and an amazing friend to everyone around him.

Somewhere deep in the Kanto Region were a group of people wearing black in a vast meadow in a small town, known as Pallet Town were standing in front of a memorial with the picture of a boy with auburn eyes, "z" marks on his cheeks, black messy hair, and a large toothy grin.

A woman with the same auburn eyes and brown hair was carrying two trophices with tears in her eyes to the memorial.

Everyone at the funeral had tears streaming down their faces not being able to hold their tears back. Even their Pokemon had tears in their eyes.

He was always a good boy. Carring, reckless, loves Pokemon, always trying his best, and never gives up until the end.

A young girl with honey blonde hair and cerulean blue eyes was looking at the memorial as tears began to blur her vision before clenching her eyes shut.

A boy with black with the same blue eyes put his hand on her shoulder in attempt to comfort her, but she didn't bother look at him.

She then began to take off running ways from the memorial and into the forest.

The black haired boy, who's name was Goh, called out to her and began to chase after her.

"Serena! Serena wait! Serena!" He screamed out, but his voice had faded since Serena was far ahead of him.

But all good things come to an end......

She didn't care who was calling to her right now, she didn't care where she was running to, she didn't care to look were she was going. All she cared about was getting away from the reminder of the pain she had to endure.

She continued to run until she tripped on a tree root and fell on the ground.

She opened her eyes and examined the area she was in.

She noticed the large tree that she had tripped on before noticing the bushes that laid in distant of the tree.

Serena recognize the area as tears poured out of her eyes. This was the place she met the boy she admired so much. The place were her knight in shining armor came to her rescue. Serena sat up against the tree as she put her head in her legs. She cried and cried. That is until Goh had finally managed to find her.

"Serena, there you are." He said running up to her. But Serena didn't stop crying. She didn't even bother to look up at him. All she could do was cry.

Goh sat down beside her as he placed her hand on her shoulder.

He sat there with her a little while as she continued to cry. After a while she managed to stop crying as Goh comforted her more before they both headed back to the others.

After the funeral was over everyone had went back to the specific region they lived in.

As for Serena, she went home with her mom. Once Serena made it in the house she sat down on the couch before her eye began water up again as she started crying again. Her mom sat down beside her and hugged her only for Serena to wrap her arms around her and had her face burried in her chest.

Grace was caught off guard by this sudden action, but she didn't hesitate to hug back knowing that her daughter was in pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------