Conversation

"WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!" A female voice yelled out with anger clear in her voice.

Everyone looked over to see the voice had came from a slim young girl with emerald-green eyes, dark-black hair, and very pale skin. Her hair is mostly short and flat, matching her head's shape. At the back of her neck, her hair becomes thinner and forms two pointed ends. She has a peculiar hairstyle, with three right frontal bangs reaching her right eye's top; a partially shaved front left and back, illustrating three sharp lower teeth and four interlocked claws respectively; two small weakly inward-curved horns of hair with centermost horns larger on each of left and right; and below, messy twintails which separate into two locks at her ears' top, one small and neck reaching and one large and shoulder reaching, and terminate in bends toward her neck's back. Each set of horns and twintails is secured with a crimson ribbon.

For clothing, She was wearing an outfit that seems to be a mix of a tough and cute style. It consists of a studded black leather Gothic jacket—waist length with knuckle-length sleeves—featuring a long outward folded collar extending to the breasts' lowest point with six curved edges each containing one circular silver stud on their center; instantly below the collar at the right, five vertically joined diamond-shaped silver studs reaching the jacket's lower end; at each of the jacket's lower left and right, one black decorative bow supported by a black strap with its compact edges remodeled into small simple silver crowns with three outward facing edges; and, on the sleeves, from the jacket's to the sleeves' lower end altitudes, a descending pattern of one short vertical silver line and one sideways diamond-shaped silver stud, ceasing at the fourth line's end; underneath the jacket, a pink fabric mini-dress which assumes a heart shape at the top, appropriating both breasts, whose hem ends in eight equally wide inverted semicircles, with one inverted triangular hole cut above each upper vertex; and at her feet, matching black leather high-heeled boots, each with a pointed silver heel, a pink sole, a diagonally upward-pointing toe, a raised cuff, and a black strap amidst the foot region decorated with three equidistant studs, one on each of the far left and right sides, and one at its center. Marnie also carries a small crimson leather backpack which matches her hair ribbons, with two shoulder straps, a silver bow with a crimson center modeled after the jacket's bows at the top, and a black diamond at the lower center, touched on each of its sides by crimson straps containing two circular silver studs each, with each stud on the center of one black leather circle underneath the straps.

For accessories, she wears a black leather choker around her neck with a frontal silver ring suspended by a small vertical bar of silver, with the ring possessing three equidistant outward spikes, along with a small diamond-shaped crimson piercing on her left ear, false eyelashes, and black matte nail polish. This was Marnie, the girl Team Yell supports. Along with her partner Morpeko.

 Along with her partner Morpeko