Dinner with Aaron

"Well, here goes nothing," Ash muttered to himself as he made his way to his old friends.

Truth is Ash was very nervous upon seeing his friends again hence he hasn't seen them in person for six years. However that didn't stop him from keeping track of them. Even though they didn't notice, but Ash had been to all of their accomplishments in person.

He saw May's coordinator battle and wittness her earn the title of Top Coordinator, He was there when Clemont's inventions won Nobel Piece Prizes, he also was there in person to watch Max and Bonnie compete in the Hoenn and Kalos leagues, and finally he was there to see Serena earn the title of Kalos Queen which was the same year he won the title of World Monarch.

Ash has also stayed close to his others friends as well, while also watching them achieve their goals. One thing these moments all have in common was that is he was there in person to see them, but also he was out of sight. One thing Ash had gotten very good at over the years apart from battling was that he was very good at hiding. He hide so well that he put a Greninja's hiding skills to shame.

Leon, who was still eating, didn't notice that Ash had entered the building. However when he looked up he noticed Aaron's presence making him smile.

"Glad to see you could make it," Leon said making the others look up at him and look in his directions.

All their eyes widened upon seeing Aaron right there in front of them.

"Yeah, after that hard match today we could use some food to refuel us until we get home," Ash said before noticing the set of eyes starting at.

"Oh, You didn't me we were having guests," Ash said acting like he was surprised to see him to which they all bought.

All of Ash's friends didn't know what to say or do at this point. Max had literally dropped his fork on the table.

Ash thought that was kinda weird for them to just stare at him like they were doing. That is until Clemont decided to speak up.

"Um, it's very nice to meet you," Clemont said out of nervousness. "My name is..."

"Clemont. The Lumiose Gym Leader, and your inventions have won three Nobel Peace Prize in a row," Ash said finishing Clemont's sentece. Clemont was so shocked that Aaron knew not only that he was a Gym Leader, but also how his inventions have won three Nobel Peace Prizes in a row.

"Huh, how did you know about that?" Clemont asked shocked on how Aaron knew about him.

"Well, everyone who's been to Kalos knows your the Lumiose City Gym Leader," Ash said with a chuckle before continuing his sentence. "Besides, I was there for all your press conferences."

Clemont honestly didn't know what to say to the eye-patched trainer. Hearing that he's been there for his press conferences. He wanted to say something, but couldn't find the words.

"Y-You were there?" Clemont managed to stutter out which made Ash chuckle.

"Why yes I was," He said while rubbing Pikachu's head. "The way your inventions have worked to help out people and Pokemon. You really make science so amazing!" Ash said with Pikachu chirping in agreement.

Clemont was completely taken back by what he had just heard. Aaron, The World Monarch, said that he loved his inventions.

"Um, t-t-thanks A-Aaron," Clemont stuttered out really not knowing how to contain his emotions.

On the inside, Ash flinched at the sound of his alias being used by one of his good friends. They were all right there. He wanted to show them that it was really him, but the image of an evil man kept crossing his mind. So, he simply smiled and nodded.