Aftermath

"Duraludon is unable to battle! Which means the win...Goes to Aaron!" The referee announced as Pikachu was also trasnforming back to normal.

The crowd went wild after that leaving most of them in tears on the amazing battle that had taken place. Some people were in shock of how strong Pikachu was, while others were extremely impressed on how Ash has once again proven why he's the World Monarch.

Once Pikachu was compeletly back to normal he looked behind him to see Ash with his arms open, before running towards him.

"Come here buddy." He said Pikachu jumped into his arms sharing a small hug before climbing to the right shoulder where he met Lucario with the two sharing a fist bump.

"You guys," Ash said catching their attention with Pikachu moving over to his left shoulder, "We have proven our strength once again."

That earned him a bark and a chirp from his two partners as Ash then placed his hand on Lucario's shoulder.

"And Lucario, the next battle is all yours!" He said with Pikachu agreeing. Lucario was a bit shocked by his words, but instantly smiled and nodded.

Soon they heard the crowd cheering louder for him as they began to chant their names. That made Ash chuckle as he looked back at his two Pokemon companions who couldn't help but to wave at the crowd.

As for Raihan, he was now returning his fallen comrade to its Pokeball.

"Take a good long rest," He said to it before he placed his hands in his pockets.

"You know, Leon always told me that his wish was that we wants all the trainers in Galar to become stronger," Ash said walking up to Raihan who had just noticed Ash talking to him.

"Now, I fully see his reason why. Battling with really strong trainers makes battling so much fun!" Ash chimmed before holding out his hand. "So, expecting quite a bit from that Dragon-Type Gym you lead."

Raihan chuckled as he used one his hands to scratch his head. "My goal is to work with the trainers in my gym to hone my skills, and challenge you again."

He said before taking his hand into a handshake.

"Because it truly is my quest to break your unbeaten record once and for all. And when I do I'll be able to beat Leon!" He declared making Ash chuckle and smile.

"Good, we'll be looking forward to that match!" Ash said with his eyes fired with determination.

Pikachu and Lucario both mirriored their trainer's emotions also ready for that battle to come.

Once Ash let go of the handshake he began to walk away with Lucario right behind him, but as Ash walked he heard a man's voice speak.

"Look at that! The former Monarch, Leon is right here in the stadium! And he couldn't look happier!"

Although, Ash didn't stop walking he began to smile hearing that the retired monarch had watched his battle which made him smile.

'Glad you could make it Leon,' Ash said to himself as he made himself scarce to the audience.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone in the V.I.P box was now in shock taking in what just played out. Not only did his Pikachu defeat an opponent with a type advantage, but he also defeated hin in a Gigantamax battle along with the shock of Pikachu's G-max move, G-max Volt Crash.

Bonnie and Max were first to break the silence.

"That..."

"Was...."