A Day Of The New Ash Ketchum

"Where am I" Ash asked he began to look around.

He appeared to be in the woods. Everything around him was lush and green teaming with life.

"Pikachu?" Ash called realising his partner wasn't with him. Where ever he was it was obvious he was completely alone.

With that being said Ash began to walk around. He looked around the area feeling a sense of déjà vu from the place that he didn't recognize.

"Huh, this place doesn't seem familiar, yet it feels like I've been here before," Ash says as he continues to walk around.

So far Ash didn't see any signs of anyone being in the woods. That is until he heard someone yelling in the distance. He quickly made his way towards the source of the screaming.

He continued to run until he came across an area in front of a tree and bush. What he saw was the thing that shocked him.

He saw a little girl walking around yelling. It seemed that she was lost. What made Ash socked was that she was wearing a pink sundress, pink shoes, and most notably, a straw hat.

"Where is everybody? Where did you all go?" The girl screamed out looking around.

She was then startled by the bushes rustling. She tried to run but she tripped hurting her knee in the process.

With fearful eyes she looks at the rustling bush fearing what may come out of it. Luckily for her it was just a small Poliwag that jumped out. It looked at the girl for a split second before jumping away.

Due to Ash's nature the first he wanted to do was see if the little girl was okay.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked to the little girl as he knelt down to her level. When he tried to touch her something unexpected happened.

When he tried to touch her his hand went straight through her like how a ghost can phaze through a wall.

Ash gasped when he saw his hand go through her the way it did. Come to think of it the girl didn't seem to even noticed his presence. She was looking dead in his direction and she didn't even notice him there as if he didn't exist.

"I knew I didn't want to come to camp. I knew it." She says with teary eyes.

"MOMMY!!!"

A second after the bushes began to ruffle again making her and Ash both look in that direction. Once again the little girl began to cry thinking something was gonna get her.

"Poliwag?" A voice called out from the bush. Ash felt a sense of familiarity as he recognized that voice.

"Wait is that?" Ash asked to himself feeling like he knows that voice.

A second later his suspicions was proven correct when he saw a little boy poke his head out of the bushes. It was him when he was younger.

The little Ash fully came out of the bushes revealing he was wearing a yellow and red tanktop, blue shorts, and black and red shoes. Once he fully came out he noticed the little girl on the ground crying.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked to the little girl causing her to look at him.

"Hi I'm Ash," He says pointing to himself with his thumb. "Who are you? What's wrong?"

The little girl looked down to her knee and saying, "I hurt my leg."

At that moment it finally occured to him why this place seemed so familiar. "Wait if that's me then that girl must be..."