He Tries To Do Your Hair

Tony: Tony will start out just fine. He'll make these nice big, beautiful curls and then, he gets lazy or tired, so they start not turning out right. So, he'll do about half of your hair before saying forget it and making you do the rest.

Steve: He won't even try. The things you do to your hair are beyond him. He just likes to end product. He can do a decent braid but that is it. He won't even begin to attempt to straighten your hair even though you keep telling him that it's super easy.

Thor: He loves doing your hair. He likes the curling iron. He even curled his own hair once. Thor is slowly becoming the best curler Asgard has ever known. He might add a braid or two to really tie the look together.

Bruce: Just because Bruce likes to fix your hair does not mean he necessarily mean does a good job. He'll leave chunks of your hair un-curled or he'll do something when he's trying to straighten it and get your hair doing weird things. You have to sneak back to the bathroom to fix it.

Pietro: Pietro's really good when it comes to fixing your hair. He would be even better if he didn't burn you every time. He's able to have your whole head straightened well in less than five minutes. But, he burns you every single time he brings the straightener up to straighten a new piece.

Clint: Clint seems to be an expert when it comes to making you look absolutely amazing (Not that you aren't already are). He actually does your hair a lot and he enjoys doing it. He'll sit you up on the bathroom sink and start curling or straightening your hair.

Bucky: He just looks at all the stuff on the straightener with this confused puppy-dog face. He can straighten your hair. Bucky just can't figure out how to turn it on no matter how often you show  him how. But, once you get the flat iron on for him, he's good to go.

I AM RUNNING LOW ON PREFERENCE IDEAS. I PREFER SHORT ONES. SO, YOU KNOW, IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS.TELL ME.