He Gets Jealous

Tony: Tony doesn't get jealous. He knows that there is no better man for you than himself. Although, when a guy stares at you too long or tries to touch your butt, Tony is right by your side, wrapping a protective arm around your waist and giving a warning glare at the guy.

Bruce: He's surprisingly really calm when it comes to other guys hitting on you. He'll just slip up behind you real quiet-like and wrap his arms around your waist before kissing your temple. He'll say something like, "Hey, darling, who's your friend?" The guy leaves without another word.

Pietro: He gets really pissed. He almost hit a guy once. You had to calm him down, reminding him that you loved him and no one else. He claims he feels like he's threatened and that, someday, someone will come along who is better than him and you might leave him for someone better.

Steve: He says nothing when a guy flirts with you. He just wraps an arm around your waist and turns you away going back to whatever you had been doing.

Clint: Clint probably wouldn't care because he knows you love him and that you would never leave him. The only thing is, people like to hit on you when he's standing right there with an arm around you. He gets rather insecure when they are constantly saying that you could get anyone and you shouldn't be with a 'loser' like Clint. When they say that, you always roll your eyes, saying you wouldn't want anyone else and pull Clint away as Clint signs multiple curse words at them.

Thor: When someone decides to flirt with you, Thor isn't usually anywhere around, but when he is, the males scatter, clearly threatened by Thor's masculinity. When you're with Thor, guys don't come anywhere near you.