Proposal

Tony: It was late one night and you were lying in bed listening to the endless banging of Tony down in his lab. "Miss Y/N?" JARVIS asks.

"What....?" You mutter.

"You are needed down in the lab."

"No...."

"Miss Y/N, it is urgent," JARVIS pleads.

"Is Tony dying?" You grumble.

"Well, no, bu-"

"Then it is not urgent, JARVIS. Tell Tony it can wait until morning..." You sigh, flopping your head back down against the pillow and yank the blanket up around you.

You're almost asleep when you're greeted by a pair of arms wrapping around you and hoisting you up out of bed. Something scratchy rubs against your cheek. "Tony.... I was sleeping...." You mutter.

"And I have something I need you to take a look at."

"Better be important."

"It is."

Tony sits you down on one of the tables over-looking the city. "Ready, baby girl?"

"Ready to sleep, yes."

"Too bad. JARVIS!"

"Yes, sir?"

"Light 'em up!"

"It would be my pleasure, sir."

You watch as the New York City skyline lights up in glowing letters. "Marr me?" You say unsurely as you look at Tony.

"JARVIS."

The building between the 'R' and the 'M' lit up, spelling out MARRY ME. "More of a demand than a question, eh, Stark?"

"Well, I didn't plan on taking no for an answer," Tony says, popping a blueberry in his mouth.

"Then I guess I have to say yes."

"Perfect. Blueberry?"

Bruce: You were lying on the couch with Bruce. You were sitting on separate ends of the couch with your legs intertwined. You had just finished the chapter of Jurassic Park you were on. Bruce tapped you with his foot. "I have a joke for you."

"Shoot," you say, putting your book down. You looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. You mentally prepared yourself for some science joke that you wouldn't understand.

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Mary."

"Mary who?" You had not even the slightest idea as to where this joke was headed.

"Marry me," Bruce says, holding out a little diamond ring.

"Oh...." You smile at him. "Yes..."

Thor: You and Thor were hosting a dinner party and all the Avengers showed up. Thor entered the living room. "Heroes! And my girlfriend! I would like to propose a game!"

"What'd you have in mind?" Natasha asks.

"The game of truth! And the game of dares!"

"Truth or Dare? You want us to play Truth or Dare? What are we? 10 year old girls?!" Tony protests.

"I don't see a problem with it...." Steve says.