Your Song

Tony: I'll Be - Edwin McCain

He knows that he's not the greatest person in the world. But he tries. He really does. He promises to try to always be there when you need him.

Clint: Angel With A Shotgun - The Cab

He IS your angel. He's pulled you from some dark places without a moment of hesitation and he's not going to let you stop fighting until the day you die. He is your angel with bow ;)

Bruce: At the Library - Green Day

The real reason that it became your song was the fact that you met at a library. He saw this song in your iTunes list and he immediately said it made him think of the first day he met you.

Thor: Nicotine - Panic! At the Disco

You are his addiction. Even if he wanted to quit, he knows he wouldn't be able to. He loves you way too much and you just keep pulling him in.

Pietro: Buddy Holly - Weezer I love this song... One of my favorites by Weezer

Wanda is not a big fan of you. Pietro, honestly, doesn't care. As it says in the song, you need a guardian and he will always be near, ready to protect you from anything.

Steve: XO - Emblem3

Steve was absolutely heart-broken when he heard about your boyfriend cheating on you. Now that he's with you, he's giving you plenty of 'X's and plenty of 'O's. He's saved them all for his one and only.

If I misinterpret the lyrics, sorry. Again, don't tell me I got them wrong. Do you guys even know how long it's been since I've listened to Emblem3? Like, it's been a year. Although, when I need a pop fix, I always go to them after The Ready Set. Emblem3 hasn't been the same since Drew left though.... But, yeah...

I OWNS NUZZING!!!