He Takes Your Phone

Tony: He just wants to listen to music. He only takes your phone when his is dead. The two of you have very similar music taste and he'll just take it off the table and go listen to music while he works.

Steve: He gets really confused when he takes your phone. You tried to have him text your brother while you were driving and he got so  confused! He somehow managed to erase Clint's contact. He just awkwardly put the phone down and refused to touch it.

Thor: Thor once stole your phone and accidentally deleted all your apps. He didn't mean to and you knew it was an accident but it still kinda made you mad. But, then, you decided that they were taking up too much space on your phone anyway and they were better off not there.

Bruce: Bruce locked your phone up for three hours. He was bored and wanted to play a game, but he couldn't figure out your password! He eventually gave up when it hit three hours and he just slid it back on the table pretending like nothing happened.

Pietro: If you leave your phone lying around, Pietro will steal it and take hundreds of pictures of himself and of your house. You've learned not to leave it around Pietro or not to leave it period. He will find it and he will selfie.

Clint: You once let Clint borrow your phone because he broke his. He proceeded to change all your contact names to famous people. You had to ask everyone in your contact list who they were because your boyfriend decided it would be fun to change their name.

Bucky: You got a text and it vibrated in his hand. It startled him, causing Bucky to drop your phone, shattering the screen. You were mad, to say the least. But, Bucky paid to have the screen replaced and promised never to touch your phone again.