You Wear His Clothes

Steve: You always take one of his button ups that are way too big on you or you wear his leather jacket.

Clint: You always wear his purple Nike sweatshirt when he's away on missions. It's the one he wears the most around the house so it always smells like Clint and you love the smell of Clint.

Pietro: He has a pair of running shorts that he wears when he trains and when you don't feel like putting on actual pants to run to the grocery store, you just slip them on. But you have to tie the strings really tight or else they fall down.

Bruce: You and Bruce have the same glasses prescription so when you need your glasses but can't find them, you grab his off the end table and slip them on your face.

Tony: You wear his Black Sabbath tee a lot. It's started to smell like you because you wear it so much. When that starts to happen, you give it make to Tony so he can make it smell like Tony. He secretly loves it because it makes his shirt smell like you. So, he takes it on missions to sleep in so it simulates sleeping next to you.

Thor: You take his cape when you're cold. It's nice and warm. You just wrap yourself up in it and watch Wipeout with Thor, cuddling into him and his cape.