You Come Home (Part 2 of Previous. Kinda)

Tony: He was anxious. He paced back and forth in the lobby of airport. He got really depressed when he couldn't find you. When you found him, you ran up behind him, jumping on his back, nearly knocking Tony off his feet. He was watching people walk off a flight that wasn't yours. He had kissed everywhere on face before giving your lips a nice long kiss.

Steve: Steve couldn't wait to see you. He had bought a bouquet of lilies for you. The smile on his face was gigantic when he saw you exit the terminal. He ran up to you, wrapping his arms around your waist as he spun you around making you giggle a bit.

Bruce: You ran to Bruce with this giant smile on your face. You looked so different to him. You had lost a ton of weight and you gained a lot of muscle. But your smile didn't change. He had picked you up, allowing you to wrap your legs around his waist. He gave you plenty of kisses in the middle of the airport.

Thor: He was nearly in tears when he saw you hopping towards him on a pair of crutches. He threw his arms around you the minute you were within distance. His face lit up in a smile when he felt you smiling against him.

Pietro: Pietro was in tears. All his worst fears came true. You were carried off the plane in a wooden box with the American flag draped across it. Your plane was shot down and you were unable to make it. He never remarried and refuses to take your dogtags off. He lost his princess and he was devastated.

Clint: He just kinda stared at you with this 'What the hell did you do now?' expression. You had a bandage peaking out of the collar of your shirt and Clint's hawk eyes {Ha. Ha. Puns.} didn't miss the 'fashion accessory'. You had been shot in the shoulder. Clint did eventually smile at you and made an attempt to hug you although it hurt you too much, so Clint had to settle for a kiss.

Bucky: In all honesty, Bucky laughed. You had slept most of the plane ride back and your hair was sticking up in every direction. You looked like you honestly couldn't give two about what you looked like. You just walked up to Bucky, wrapping your arms around him and pulling him silently down to baggage claim.