His Reaction When He Sees You Coming Down The Aisle

Tony: He cried. He won't admit it but there are pictures of him with tears on his cheeks at the pure sight of you. His hands gone up to cover his mouth but it couldn't keep the smile from his eyes.

Thor: He couldn't keep the smile from his face. He turned to Loki {Let's act like Loki is being a good person and not the misunderstood God that he is} and said, "She's going to be my wife!"

Bruce: Bruce had whistled before mumbling "Holy mother of God." He didn't once take his eyes off you.

Steve: He had looked at you then at Bucky, his jaw agape. He had nearly doubled over, a giant smile on his face. You saw him go, "Oh my God."

Clint: The moment he saw you, he did this weird fist-pump thing, kinda like a 'Hell yeah!' He couldn't believe how gorgeous you looked and that in a matter of minutes, he was going to get you to call his wife.

Pietro: He just looked at you with this big goofy grin. He couldn't contain himself. You looked amazing. When you were at the steps of the alter, Pietro dropped his crutches and hopped towards you. He hugged you tightly. He then held your face in his hands, kissing you on the lips. "You look so beautiful, princess."

Avenger Imagines/Preferences!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें