Thank You

So, if you can't tell from the title, I want to thank you guys so much. I mean, you never had to like this book or vote on it, but you guys do. You've suffered through some of my shitty chapters and have given me some awesome ideas for new chapters. I have never had a book so popular. I mean, guys, we're #44 in fanfiction today. Do you know awesome that is?! You guys have made this book one of the most popular on Wattpad and I don't know. I get so excited when I see we go up in our ranking. And I just love you guys. So much. You make me happy.

I feel like I never say it enough, but THANK YOU SO MUCH! I mean, 223K reads? Guys, I remember being excited about having 50K on one of my other fanfictions. And here I am acting like 223K isn't a big deal. I mean, holy shit, guys. We've made it a long way...

AND THE COMMENTS! Oh my God! You guys leave some of the greatest comments! They make me laugh and smile and I am so excited when I see I have new comments and I get all giddy because I want to hear your opinions and responses to the new chapters. I have never gotten any hate from you guys and I am eternally grateful for that. And the comments make me so happy because you some of you guys are, legit, just like me. And, like, I'll be sitting in bed, shaking my laptop, shouting, "OMG (yes, I really do say 'omg'. Not even joking)! I do that too!!!!!" And it's great. I don't think I've ever had such a connection between me and my readers.

And then you guys send me these really sweet private messages ^-^ like, AWW. Some of them almost want to make me cry happy tears because I actually feel like I've done something right with my life and that feels amazing. I always try to respond to you guys. I feel bad if I don't, to be honest. And I will usually read, comment, and vote on your stuff if you request it (Watch me get hundreds of messages of things to read... Please, don't do that all at once. I'm a busy girl. Okay, I'm not, but still. I read slow and I can only read one Wattpad book at a time.).

So, in thanks, I have attached some adorable Avenger fanart. It may or may not be on your screen. I mean, you guys know how much trouble I have with images and stuff. Once, again, thank you. I love you guys so much and I actually teared up a bit while typing this.

OH! And, as another present, I will give you guys a sweet little imagine. Leave a comment of who you want, maybe throw an idea in (Please, do that). Avenger (this also includes Loki) with the most votes by tomorrow morning will get an imagine and I will select my favorite idea or if inspiration hits, I'll write one of my own ideas!

Thanks for reading this book and thanks to those who read my others, as well. Thank you for commenting and voting and just being your awesome selves! Love you, guys! Kisses and stay chill -med_01