Cupcake watched as Matteo's copies overwhelmed Eldric while the black dragon was focused on Matteo, which looked like Matteo was doing nothing but dodging his attacks while keeping his hands behind him. She felt proud that her husband was doing well.

Black dragon: "You won't keep this up forever." he said to Matteo calmly.

Matteo: "It doesn't hurt to try." He said as he continued to dodge his attacks.

As the intense fight unfolded, Cupcake watched anxiously from her hidden vantage point in the trees. She knew she had to trust in Matteo's abilities, but her heart raced with worry for him. With each dodge and strike, Matteo demonstrated his skill and cunning, proving himself a formidable opponent against both Eldric and the black dragon.

Meanwhile, Eldric's frustration grew as Matteo's copies seemed to outmaneuver him at every turn. Even the black dragon found himself unable to land any blow on Matteo himself, only getting his clothes to tear.

In a moment of desperation, Eldric unleashed a powerful blast of dark energy, aiming directly at Matteo's copies. As the fight raged on, Cupcake felt a surge of determination welling up within her. Unable to remain a mere spectator, she leaped from her hiding spot and joined the fight, using her strength and agility to fight Eldric before he could fight Matteo, who was busy with the black dragon.

Eldric: "So the vermin shows itself." Eldric said with an evil tone.

Seeing his wife fighting Eldric, Matteo's heart swelled with concern. "Cupcake, stay back! It's too dangerous!" he shouted; when he got distracted warning Cupcake, the black dragon wasted no time to hit Matteo directly on the stomach, cashing the air out of him, his body thrown, his back hitting the tree harshly, you could hear his back literally cracking.

Cupcake heard this due to her good hearing; she turned her body to rush over to save her husband, and Matteo looked up; he couldn't move due to his back being broken. "Get the vermin," Eldric said; the black dragon stopped Cupcake from reaching Matteo by jumping on her back and stepping on her back to hold her still.

Cupcake tried using her strength to get up or crawl to Matteo, but she couldn't; she screeched loudly to Matteo. Eldric walked to Matteo and crouched in front of him, "Don't hurt her." Matteo said, his voice calm, but Eldric could tell that he didn't want that specific Wendigo to die.

Eldric: "Then bless my body." Eldric said, clearly enjoying the moment, Matteo stayed silent; he watched as Cupcake kept struggling, clearly trying to crawl to him; her loud screech clearly hurt his heart; he didn't want his beloved Wendigo to be in distress; he would rather see her getting annoyed at him for the smallest things. "You're taking too long." Eldric said, and he looked back to the black dragon, "Break her." Eldric ordered.

The black dragon grabbed one of Cupcake's arms and broke it in half; Cupcake screeched in pain. Matteo's eyes twitched, "Stop, I'll do it." Matteo said calmly; Eldric was clearly smirking under his veil. "But let me heal her first," Matteo said.

Eldric: "Hah! No, bless my body first, or she will die."

Matteo sighed, "Alright." Matteo closed his eyes and healed his back; he stood up and dusted himself off. "Once I bless your body, you will be able to switch between yourself or the black dragon; whoever is stronger is able to take over the body easily, basically."  

Eldric: "What?!" he frowns angrily.

Matteo: "Eldric, You absorbed not only the black dragon's powers but also his soul, so he is living within you. Come on, you should've known this. Magic is a mysterious, funny little thing, isn't it?" Matteo says cheerfully, even in a tense situation.

Eldric's anger grew; he never suspected this to even happen. "Let's just get this over with." Eldric clearly didn't heed Matteo's words, all he was thinking about was his goals, and to him, he is stronger than anybody...well, we'll see how that goes. Matteo then closed his eyes and clapped his hands together; the clap echoed throughout the trees; his eyes glowed yellow, and his hands glowed yellowed as well; in fact, his entire body glowed yellow. Then, a yellow magical sphere appeared on his left hand, "Go on, grab my hand." his voice echoed as he looked at Eldric with a smirk on his face. Eldric doesn't care about his smug look; he wants to live forever and claim what he thought was his, so he grabs Matteo's hand.