Dragon Tale

(Read The "Widows Chapter to understand what's going on")

Matteo: "The Black Dragon used to be a peaceful creature; he didn't bother any creature, and he kept to himself in his nice cave right next to a beautiful waterfall. But of course, all things weren't as peaceful anymore when this beautiful, colorful female Dragon came into the Black Dragon's life."

We continue:

The Black Dragon lived in its breathtaking, natural oasis, with a massive mountain that towers above the surrounding landscape. From the top of the mountain, a large, sprawling cave opens up, that was his home. Water flows down the mountain side, forming a beautiful waterfall that spills over the edge of the mountain, creating a cloud of mist that obscures the base of the peak. Towering trees surround the area, providing plenty of shade and beauty, while the ground is covered in an array of beautiful, colorful blooms. The area had many mythical creatures, mostly other dragons that soar and flit through the sky. It is a place of beauty, a perfect retreat to escape the chaos of the world and simply enjoy the beauty of nature.

The enormous black dragon was within his cave, doing his normal morning routine like all the other times. He ate the Drucberry and drank some water from the water fall near his cave.

The Drucberry is a delicate fruit that is said to be a rare and exotic treat. It has a smooth and shiny purple-black skin that is adorned with tiny, green specks that sparkle in the sunlight. The shape and size of the Drucberry are comparable to that of a large pumpkin overtime, and it is said to have a slightly sweet smell to it. 

(Small Drucberry)The Drucberry is a mysterious fruit that has been rumored to possess wondrous powers

(Small Drucberry)
The Drucberry is a mysterious fruit that has been rumored to possess wondrous powers. The juice inside the berry is said to be a light, translucent lavender. It is also said to have a sweet, floral aroma that is said to be irresistible to many types of creatures.

Eating this fruit grants the consumer a temporary boost of intelligence, enabling them to solve complex puzzles and solve problems with incredible ease. However, there is a risk. If the consumer becomes too reliant on the Drucberry's powers, they risk losing their ability to think clearly and rationally

However, when humanoid species started spawning, they found a way to subside the power within the Drucberry. In order to lessen the dangerous side effects of the blueberry, it has been discovered that boiling the fruit in water for a period of two weeks will neutralize its power and prevent it from impacting the consumer's memory. This method has been used for generations in order to safely consume the fruit without fear of losing one's memory.

The boiling process must be carefully monitored, as it is believed that the Drucberry's powers can leach out into the water if the fruit is not properly contained. The water must also be strained and filtered repeatedly until it becomes completely clear to ensure that all traces of the Drucberry's power have been removed. Once the process is complete, the consumer can safely consume the boiled Drucberry without the fear of memory loss and, unfortunately, will not experience the temporary intelligence boost it offers.

Drucberries can also be made into wine; the wine made from Drucberries is known to be strong and sweet, with a distinct fruity flavor that is said to be impossible to resist if made into wine. The wine made from Drucberries is so highly sought after that only the wealthiest of individuals or the most powerful of rulers are able to obtain it. The wine, known as Drucwine, is rumored to be so rare and luxurious that many will go to great lengths to acquire it, even if it means paying a hefty price.

The process of making Drucwine is said to be extremely time-consuming and labor-intensive, as only the most skilled wine masters are able to produce a product that meets the high standards of the royal court. It is said that the fruit itself must be carefully handpicked and prepared, and the fermentation process must be monitored at all times in order to ensure that the final product is of excellent quality. Despite its scarcity and high price, Drucwine is considered to be one of the most prestigious wines in the world. It is said that each bottle contains the essence of the rare and elusive Drucberries and that those who drink it will experience a taste that is unlike any other.

Anyways, the Drucberry is a powerful and mysterious fruit; however, when the black Dragon eats the fruit, its power won't affect him because the Dragon possesses a stronger resilience than any other being in the realm. So, in other words, the drucberry is like his normal snack to eat while contemplating his life choices on a rainy day.

So after the morning routine, the Dragon sat in his cave and lay there; it's not like he had anything better to do; he's the black Dragon, a powerful creature that could take over the world with ease if he really wanted to. But what's the point of doing so when he doesn't have anyone to share it with? In all honesty, he's not interested, at the very least, in taking over the world; all he wants to do is to find someone that he loves. Someone to care for him. He really doesn't want to be alone, is all.

As he slowly closes his eyes to sleep, he immediately heard smaller pair of wings flying near his direction, the dragon wasn't alarmed though because there were be times when other random dragons would just come to stare at him out of curiosity and leave right after.  So he just stayed in his position, not even bothered by the fact that the creature was now in his cave.

The smaller dragon who appeared in the black dragon's cave was a multicolored female dragon. She has a shimmering, iridescent scale pattern that would change in color depending on the light, with a rainbow of hues rippling across her body. Her scales would be smooth and sleek, with a bright shine. She also have pair of wings with each feather a different color. In short, the female multicolored dragon is a beautiful creature with elegance.

The black dragon finally opened his eyes after getting annoyed by the fact that whoever was in his cave needed to leave now so he could sleep peacefully. But when he saw who was in his cave. He was in shock. Never before had he seen such a beautiful female dragon in his lifetime. Sure, he saw other female dragons before, but they weren't like this dragon. They both looked at each other for a while. Little did both of them know that their entire life would change; not only would it affect them, but it would affect the entire history and more generations to come.

--------------------------------------------

Matteo: "After the female dragon pass, the black dragon swore for revenge upon who wronged him. He didn't internally attack us beings, he was just miss guided and misunderstood. Reviving the black dragon could cause millions to die if he still holds a grudge and he most likely do.

Male: "So whoever wants the black dragon back to life then that means they're going to die too right? So what's the point in doing that?"

Female: "Worshipping it is a possibility?"

Matteo: "The black dragon doesn't take any stranger to worship him, a person as to have a distinct quality about them."

David: "So that means-"

???: "It means they want to control the dragons power."