...Airy was a Tiny Co-Host (Pt. 2)

How's it going my Edgelings?!

I'm impatient lol.

POV: Cheesy Hfj releases the first episode of a new miniseries after you thought he was done... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASDSDFGDFGHFGHJHGFHJFHJKFHJKJHGFJBVFGHJGFGHJBVFYHJNBVGHJKNBVCDFTYJNBVCDRTYUIKJHVCXRTYUJHBVCRTYUJNBVCDRTYUJBVC!!!!!" = very happy Edgy.

I must say that this chapter was a lot of fun to write! We weren't given a whole lot of information about the season 1 contestants, but I improvised and had fun with it!

Things to note:

#1 - Watch hfjONE if you haven't already... should I even still be saying this? I'm pretty sure everyone here has watched ONE...

#2 - As I said before. We don't have a lot of info on these guys. I had to make up personalities for most of them, as well as gender for some. If this is later revealed to be not canon, now you know why. I did my best with what we were given.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

It happened in an instant. No foreshadowing. No feeling of something wrong. No flashing. No noise. No warning whatsoever. One second, she was talking to her sister about her long week at college, the next she was standing in an empty field. For a moment she kept talking...

...then she blinked.

...it didn't go away.

...she blinked again, many times, rapidly.

...she rubbed her eyes forcefully, hoping she could wipe away reality.

Her mouth hung open in disbelieving shock as she did a full 360, unable to comprehend what had just happened.

"What?" She whispered to herself, staring off into the empty horizon.

It happened in an instant. One second, he was taking an evening stroll through the park with his aged wife, the next he was standing in an empty field. For a moment he kept walking...

...then he blinked.

...it didn't go away.

...he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

...he told himself over and over that this was a dream.

If he kept his eyes shut. Then it wouldn't be real. He would wake up and everything would be back to normal. Gads, his knees were aching. Why was he feeling pain in a dream?

It happened in an instant. One second, he was setting up his cameras for his next filming session, the next he was standing in an empty field. For a moment, he kept trying to adjust the tripod legs...

...then he blinked.

...it didn't go away.

...he wiggled his fingers, feeling for the cool metal poles that were no longer there.

..."Quoi?"

He stared at the grassy ground in confusion. Where did his gray linoleum floor go? He sat there on his knees, trying to understand what was going on.

It happened in an instant. One second, he was typing up an email to his boss about changing the website format, the next he was standing in an empty field. For a moment, his fingers kept typing...

...then he blinked.

...it didn't go away.

...he fell and hit the ground with a grunt as gravity finally caught up to him. The office chair beneath him had disappeared.