"Hey, baby. I brought you these flowers. Good luck for the competition!" Yugyeom's voice carried genuine warmth.

However, Tae's response was not what Yugyeom expected. Tae acknowledged the flowers with a nod but continued to focus on his reflection in the mirror, his mind preoccupied with the looming performance.

Undeterred, Yugyeom approached Tae, the bouquet extended toward him. "Come on, babe. Aren't you excited? These are for you."

Tae sighed, glancing briefly at the flowers before pushing them aside. "Yugyeom, not now. I need to get ready for the competition."

Yugyeom's expression shifted from cheerfulness to a hint of frustration. He placed the flowers on a nearby table and stepped closer to Tae, a look of longing in his eyes. "Can't I get a kiss for bringing you flowers? You know, for good luck?"

Tae, however, gently pushed Yugyeom away, creating a distance between them. "Yugyeom, not today. I need to focus. We can celebrate later."

Yugyeom's irritation bubbled to the surface. "What's your deal, Taehyung? Why are you suddenly acting so distant? We used to be so close, and now you won't even let me touch you."

Tae, feeling the weight of the impending competition, snapped back, "It's not about being distant. It's about priorities. I have something important coming up, and I need to concentrate. Can't you understand that?"

The tension in the room escalated as their conversation turned into a heated verbal exchange. Yugyeom's annoyance became evident. "All you care about is this competition. What about us? What about our relationship?"

Tae, feeling the pressure of the moment, fought back. "Our relationship shouldn't be just about physical intimacy, Yugyeom. There used to be more to us. You were fun, caring, and we used to talk about everything. But now, it feels like all you want is the physical part."

Yugyeom, not willing to back down, retorted, "Oh, please. You're acting like I'm the bad guy here. Relationships include physical closeness too, you know. It's normal."

Tae, frustration seeping into his voice, responded, "It's normal, but it's not everything. I miss the conversations, the laughter, the connection we used to have. It feels like you've lost interest in everything but the physical side."

The room, once filled with the promise of music and celebration, now echoed with the strains of a relationship strained under the weight of miscommunication and unmet expectations. As Tae and Yugyeom's heated argument continued, the atmosphere became increasingly charged with tension, leaving both of them on the edge.

Yugyeom, in a fit of frustration, unleashed a bombshell accusation that caught Tae off guard. "All you care about is Jungkook!"

Tae, momentarily taken aback, furrowed his brows. "What are you talking about, Yugyeom? When did I ever give you the impression that I care more about Jungkook than us?"

Yugyeom, however, was determined to express his pent-up frustration. "Don't play dumb, Tae. I've seen the way you look at him, the concern in your eyes. You care about him more than you care about me!"

Tae's eyes widened in disbelief. "Yugyeom, that's not true. Jungkook is my friend, and yes, I care about him, but that doesn't mean I don't care about me..us."