Chapter-54

''So, You wanna say that all things are done by someone who is already a family member of Naira family.'' Abhimanyu said shockingly. 

''The another person nodded and that person is unfortunately my dad'' Abhimanyu looked at him more shocked. 

Well all the informations Abhi got is something not good and acceptable because the one of family member ruined two families and snatch Naira father business, not only that that person fired the house and he lose his brother which was unborn. 

All the words which was said by his father when they were telling him about the past details. 

He wanna find out the another links too because that one person don't have this much power that he will ruin everything just alone. 

Surely there is someone who is involved in this and still waiting for the another chance to destroy. 

Abhimanyu went to his car after completing their talks and was in deep thought just looking at outside of the window from car. 

He reached home and saw everyone is busy chatting, ladies are cooking as it's almost night time. 

''Sameer.'' Abhimanyu called as everyone looked at him.

''Abhi you came-'' His mother was going to say something but

''Sameer, in my office now.'' By saying he walked off to his office room.

Sameer looked at abhi mother and she smiled while signing him to go to his room, ''He is in bad room, he will eat u if u didn't show up in a minute.'' Sameer ran sacredly to his office.

Naira was just looking at abhi and was worried about him because it's the first time she saw him in this bad mood. 

Inside the office, sameer was standing shockingly after listening whatever Abhi had told him.

''Bro, only Raj can help now.'' Sameer said while he sit on the chair grabbing his head.

''I don't know where this fucker is from last one week, I tried calling him but every time busy or unreachable.'' Abhi said while rubbing his head. 

A sudden knock disturb their talks and sameer opened the door.

Naira entered with the food plates of both of them inside and sameer took them and smiled at him.

''Both of them were so busy talking that u both didn't notice the time.'' Naira said chuckling while she served the food. 

Abhi sigh and start eating his food while feeding Naira too, ''When would u stop starving yourself while waiting for me.'' He said while glaring as Sameer left the office while giving privacy because no one of both of them is in joke mood because of danger lurking on their head.

Naira sit on his lap as abhi hold her waist securingly and he snuggles in her neck, while Naira caress his hairs. 

''Is something bothering u love.'' She said soothingly.

Abhi didn't say anything just stay like that for getting comfortable, Naira understood and after that didn't ask or say anything. 

She wanna know the reason of his tensions and bad mood, she want him to lighten up his mood and be relax.. 

''Let's sleep hm..'' she said slowly while still caressing his hairs and he nodded.

He picked her up and went to his room as he made her lay down on bed and remove his shirt.

He lay down while making her close and hide his face in her neck.

Naira smiled as she put her one leg on abhimanyu leg.

She caress his hairs and don't know when she dozed off. 

Abhimanyu couldn't sleep properly, all the night he just kept holding his love near to his chest because he need to fulfill his king duty now. 

He need to save his family, save his love family.

He wanna take revenge, revenge on the behalf of his parents, revenge for that unborn brother of his.

Revenge for the seperation of both family, revenge for her grandparents death because of trauma. 

He have now too much responsbility, he need to find out something but he don't know that naira, his love is also on mission to correct everything. 

There are some edges but both edges have one end which they need to find because when they will find that one end every problem will come to end.

In the morning, Naira was combing her hairs as abhi came from behind directly from washroom and backhugged her. 

''My wifey looking too hot that I wanna rip these clothes off from her, bend her to this dressing table of hers and-'' He said while kissing her neck.

''Abhi, you are shameless.'' She said while her cheeks are flushing.

He made her turn around and drag her close to his chest, ''Is loving my wife is letting me called as shameless then yes I am shameless in my wife love.'' He said while coming close to her face.

A throat cleared sound heard and Abhi sighed as Naira pushed him.

''At least let me have my wife for myself in this morning.'' He said grumpily while looking at the person on the door.

''you can have your wife later my dear brother, but for now I need her so you shu away.'' She said while dragging Naira out of the door.

''Diya, this is not fair.'' He whines like a child and both of the ladies laughed and went away. 

By chuckling he gets ready for his office by calling someone.

''Meet me in my office, today.'' By saying he cuts the call.

After breakfast, he went to his office while that person is already waiting for him.

''Mr. Sha, first off all how can I trust u and why are u helping us.'' Abhi said sternly.

The another person chuckles and sit confidently, ''Then I would like u to shoot me in the middle of my forehead, I won't mind if you find out I'm betraying u I will be present infront of u, and mind my words, because I'm also a sha and sha words never to be back off.'' \

It was very hard to say that Abhimanyu didn't get impressed with his words, ''Ok, Mr. Yuvraj Sha I'm here giving u one responsibility then.''

Yuvraj nodded and smile, ''Yes, your majesty.'' 

Abhi smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''

Well this chapter is kinda nodded as I can't sit infront of my laptop longer time due to health issues.

So don't worry soon, all the secrets will come out and at the end there will some lovely chapters of our dear Abhimanyu and Naira..

Well I kinda miss their bickerings, did u all?

They look cute while bickering, arent they? hehe.

So stay tuned because next chapters will be the longer one and last of all secrets and and and lemme give u a spoiler, in all these Naira has the biggest role and half of the things she will handle..

isn't it surprising? I know I know it is, hehe 

So stay tuned, love u all muah...