Chapter-25

PLEASE IGNORE THE MISTAKES

Naira's POV

It's been two days from that moment where Abhimanyu was hurt because of me.

And today is the first day of my college, I had took admission in, and I'm pretty nervous about it.

Because it's my first time going college as I had study my first year in a home only, where I get every supplement of it.

"Did you take your documents right?!" He asked to me.

"Yeah." I said while still continuing packing things.

"Don't be nervous, I know you have studied your first year only in home but this is now your life time opportunity where you will be able to get confidence more in your life and you are a lioness who don't need to be nervous." He said. I'm too much lucky to have him.

He always sensed my problems, my nervousness, I don't know how he got to know but he always take care of him.

I want to do something for him, I want to thank him in a good way to make me feel this much special.

"Thank you." I said and he smiled and patted my head.

"Come let's go, I will drop you in the way of the college and after college, I have something for you." He said.

"What? Why after college? Why not now?" I asked curiously.

"Not now, only after college." He said while going to closet.

"I want it now." I said while going behind him.

"I shouldn't have tell you, and don't be spoil brat, after college means, after college, and now I don't want any argument about it, go and get ready, otherwise don't come to me while crying that you got late, I will not do any thing." He said sternly.

Huh! Jerk!! I pouted.

"Angry bull." I murmured.

"I heard it." He shouted from the closet, and I instantly ran downstairs, don't want to get scolded.

I started preparing breakfast for everyone but after some time mom came inside.

"Hey, why are you making, aren't it's your first day, now go away from here and sit on the dining table, I will bring." She said while snatching a spatula from me.

"No, mom, when you have daughter in law then why will you do work and moreover, it's already finish, just only serving is left." I said.

"Then let's maid do that, come on." She said while dragging me from the kitchen and made me sit forcefully on the dinning table.

"Good morning dadu and dadi." I said as they were coming inside from the garden.

"Good morning bacha, how's your sleep?" Dadi asked.

"It was good dadi, how about you?" I asked.

"Same as perfect." She said.

They sit as their usual seat while nobody was there till now.

"Naira, on a serious note, are you comfortable here because we all know in what circumstances you got married but are you liking here, your mother-in-law, father-in-law, us and About Abhimanyu, is he troubling you, and if he is then tell me, I will teach him a good lesson." dadu said.

I was about to answer but a voice broke it.

"Dadu, this is not fair, you should ask me this, is she troubling me or not." Abhimanyu ji came while whining and I chuckled and he sat beside me and shot me a glare.