Chapter-2

Next day

As today is Sunday means nothing to study, wohoo, hey it's not like that I didn't like but sometimes there can be a little celebration to not to do studies right.

I'm in the balcony, doing some paintings, did I ever mention I love paintings. I think no so let me tell you I'm not perfect in painting but I can paint sometimes I paint the birds and the background which they were chirping by sitting on the trees.

Paintings always make me feel relax, whenever I was stressed because of studies then I always did paintings, In my family everyone know this.

After sometime my father came and sat beside me and said, "this is so beautiful but why were drawing this I mean have you ever saw the city."

I smiled, "No, but this is my imagination which I thought that how could cities be, dad I also want to go to city, why these people have to poke their nose in everyone matters." I said.

"I know dear, you want to go to city and also you know that I never cared about what people say right." I nodded. "It's just I'm scared, scared of your safety, I know you are my strong girl and you can handle everything that's why your dad is really proud of you but I promise I will soon send you to city first complete your first year then for remaining years I will send you to the one of the best city college, happy." I nodded and hugged him tightly.

"Dad, I love you so much, you are the best dad in the world." He laughed and soon hugged me also but our little hugging session broke my mumma.

"What the father daughter doing?" I went towards her and also hugged her.

"Mom, you know papa said that he will send me to the cities after completing my first year." I said.

"Really, that's great and I know you will do the great but always remember one thing you was, you is and you will always remain my strongest daughter ever and if any difficulty came then fight with it and never gave up, ok" I nodded and again hugged her.

"Now enough of this, let's go lunch is ready." I and dad nodded and went inside.

At night

Mom and I helping my brother Vishal for packing as he have to go to the city for the work because he only comes on a weekend but the bond of us is really something because every time when he went it really brings tears in my eyes and my mom, Mom was packing some sweets for him as he loves Indian sweets so much that he can't live without them.

''Listen, don't you dare to distribute all of them to your friends, make sure to keep some for yourself as it is very healthy for your health.'' My mother said while giving him dry fruits because dry fruits are really healthy for health.

''I know My love, I will keep some of them for myself.'' Bro loves Mumma and papa way too much that's why he called them every time with the sweets names and also ofcourse me too.

''So my baby sister what do you want from city since I know you were very eager to go to the city.'' he asked to me.

''Bhai (brother) I don't want anything I want to go with you.'' I said and he smiled.

''Soon baby, just complete this year and we will both go together.'' he said while hugging and I instantly felt like crying, I don't know there is some restless feelings inside me.

After dinner we all went to their room while I just went to the balcony because I don't have sleep.

I was standing and enjoying the breeze and then when I noticed there was a person standing beside me and he was my brother.

"What happened, why didn't you sleep you have to go early bhai." I said because he have early train to go.

"I can ask you also a same question that why didn't you sleep yet?" He said while more like question to me.

I sighed, "I don't know there is restless feeling inside me like something was going to happen."

My brother hugged me and rubbed my back which somehow ease my tension and gave me relief.

"Nothing will going to happen and you just stop running pretty brain of yours, understand and now wanna sleep with me today." I instantly nodded like a kid while brother gave me piggy back ride.

Meanwhile

Third person's POV

"How dare he?" One person roared while sitting in his office.

"How can he betray us bloody bastard?." He hissed in anger.

"Calm down, we catch him and even he returned all the money which he stole." The another friend of him said.

"I don't care he have to see what should happen when someone messes with Abhimanyu Singh Shekhawat" yes he is Abhimanyu Singh Shekhawat the billionaire prince of Rajasthan, a arrogant but for family a sweet and fun loving person.

"Take him here." The another friend nodded and soon a mid aged person came inside while more like dragged inside by Abhimanyu men's.

"Sorry sir, please I'm so sorry I was so helpless my daughter had a heart operation and I need money for this, that's why I did this, please forgive me." That person said while folding his hands infront of Abhimanyu.

"Stand-up, if you need money for this purpose you could have said to me I will do everything whatever I could do, but why you stole the money huh, god damit." He said last sentence while yelling which made the other person flinch.

"Listen, from now onwards you will not work here and about your family I will take care of that but I will make sure that, my money will not be received to you, either you have earn with honesty or just starve to death I don't care because you have to pay what you did, now get lost because I lose my calm." He said, Abhimanyu was never the one to beat the person or give them severe punishment like death but always he make sure that person who betray them suffer with guilt and regret.

That's how the Abhimanyu and also he is not womaniser because he respects women a lot that's what his mother taught him and also he has a sister Diya which he love immensely.

His friend said, "Let's go somewhere to make your food good." Abhimanyu sighed.

"Sameer, let's go to home directly no need to roam like that because it's already late and mom will not let us enter if we reached late." He said while Sameer nodded because he also know his mother anger.

Sameer is also top most business man son and their both families are friends due to which mostly Sameer live with Abhimanyu's family .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou so much saee24 for this wonderful aesthetic ❤️❤️☺️☺️That's it

That's it

So let me know about your opinions in the comment section.

Don't be silent reader, make sure to do votes and comments

Till then stay tuned and take care.....