Glimpses of Sameer and Naina

Sameer's POV

Life.

Life is not an easy thing to face, we have to face many difficulties, many differences then we can that almost our life is good, but almost, not perfect.

Because these difficulties, these problems can never be solving or finished.

My life was never an easy task to do, which I can proudly said that.

In my life, I never got anything which I want, except loneliness.

My parents were always on business trips to make money, money and more money, at first, I thought that they are going for the betterment of my future, but I was wrong, they do these business trips only for to increase their business with higher companies.

They never think about me, if I'm alright, or did I eat anything or eat and this time period, Abhimanyu parents become a lot for me, they do things for me which my real parents cannot do.

I don't have any grandparents to rely on and by knowing this, my parents still always left me and also made me distance from her.

They don't have any right to suddenly came in my life and starts throwing the parents and child rules and rights on my face.

In my whole life, I only like her but my so-called parents snatch her from me.

In my whole life, first time I get love, first time I felt loved, but that  deal, there that promises, destroy everything.

That time where my love, my everything made distance with me. 

But look at the magic of God, he made me meet her after one year of our distance and this time, I will not let her go, no matter what happens, whether it will cost my life I will make her mine, I will again make her to love me. 

I called someone on the phone with the new determination, and luckily, she picks her phone. 

''I want to meet you, come at the usual cafe.'' with that I hang up because I don't want to argue with her at this time. 

I really want to talk to her, so that I can remove all the things happened in our life. 

I want to know why she went away from my life, when I needed her the most. 

I know there must be a hard reason which I want to know, I know she wanted to say it, but what is stopping her, I really don't know. 

I picked up my car keys and drive to the usual cafe, where we always meet. 

When I went there, she was already there with a pissed off face. 

''Hi.'' I said and smiled sheepishly. 

And in return she just rolled her eyes. 

''Why did you call me here?'' Came her soft voice but as rude. 

''You know, it's bad manners to be rude who once saves your life.'' I spoke. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, Here is the glimpses of story of Naina and Sameer. 

Their story is too complicated but full of adventures and separation. 

Because that's makes their story LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME. 

So wait for the book to publish. 

Next chapter will come at night till 9pm. 

otherwise at morning.