Chapter-45

Naira POV

''Bhai, I have to go to America for my upcoming project, day after tomorrow.'' Diya said. 

We were sitting on the dining table doing dinner as it was the nighttime, Diya suddenly said this as she already discussed it with me. 

I'm already tensed too much because this much happening in my life, I couldn't get a hold on it. 

I don't know what to do, where to start, where to go. 

But when I try to say these all, Sameer came, and we couldn't be able to talk. 

My head is burning like someone is playing drum in it. 

I was only playing with food because I have no appetite. 

''Naira, what happened dear, why aren't you eating bacha?'' Dadu said and this grab the attention of whole family.

''What happened?'' Abhimanyu ji said while putting his hand on my shoulder. 

''Don't know, just not feeling like eating.'' I weakly said because my headache is getting worse. 

Abhimanyu ji put his hand on my forehead and checked my temperature.

''Gosh, Naira you are burning.'' Abhimanyu ji said worriedly.

 My tears started flowing and I started crying.

All family members circle me and start rubbing my back. 

I always feel like crying whenever I'm sick. 

''Shh... Baby nothing happened, relax.'' Abhimanyu ji said while he hugged me. 

I was sobbing badly but dark black spots start forming in front of my eyes and I blackout. 

My eyes were half open and before blacking out I saw the faces of my family, they were tensed and saying something to me which I can't be able to listen. 

My eyes dropped out and everything went black. 

THIRD PERSON POV

Every family member shouted Naira name as she suddenly got unconscious. 

Sameer called the family doctor and Abhimanyu carried Naira to their room. 

He was totally nervous and scared because she suddenly fainted. 

He loves her so much that he cannot see anything happened to her. 

He sat beside her and caressing her hairs and soon their family doctor arrived and Sameer escort her in their room. 

''Everyone please don't make a rush here and let the air come in, seems she is uncomfortable and having problem in taking proper air.'' Doctor said to everyone. 

And Abhimanyu opened the curtains and windows for the fresh air. 

She starts checking her which took her 10 minutes. 

''Your majesty seems like Queen is not taking care of her health, there has been shortage of glucose in her body, and I have also injected her IV drops so that her glucose level can be increased. Moreover, she is taking too much stress on her mind which made her too much weak.'' Doctor informed Abhimanyu which made him more worried about her condition. 

He was thinking why she could take too much stress when he was always there for her. 

''Thank you, Doctor.'' Abhimanyu said and the doctor bowed down and left. 

All family members left leaving the couple for privacy.

Abhimanyu sighed, and he sat in the bed beside Naira.