NEW BOOK!

Thankyou so much who have been supporting this book, I'm really glad that I can't tell you how much happy I'm

Thankyou once again so this is new book HIS ANGEL , I'm sure you will like it. As much as support you have shown in OUR LOVE JOURNEY book please show that love to this book.

I'm sure you will no regret reading this.

But one thing I will only publish PROLOGUE and after story I will upload after completing the book BREAKING THE BOUNDARIES, so who haven't read that book so please give it a try and don't forget to do votes in any of the book, who have viewing this.

Thankyou once again for your lots of love ❤️❤️, I'm glad that I came in this platform.

Yours author

DESCRIPTION

Kriti Dutta She have everything that a person needs but not her father love and also not her voice. She is a flawless beauty, a perfect name for her is beauty princess.

Aarush Singhania He is a totally a rude, arrogant , from money to a luxury life he have everything, he can do anything.

Reyansh Raijada,  A business tycoon and A mafia, a cruel and a merciless and also a womaniser,

nobody can get mercy in his empire if somebody betray him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You are nothing, just a useless person. Such a headache you are, I regretting marry you.'' He yelled at my face.

what was my fault, is it my fault that I'm mute, I can't speak but unless I can do everything why, is this happening with me every time.

''Now why are you standing, get lost from my sight and never see your face to me.'' he said while I just stand there shockingly. Where will I go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I don't care whether you can speak or not, you are mine, everything of yours just belong to me.'' he said while sliding his hand on my waist and dragged me closely to himself.

I did some action

''I will never leave you.'' he said while joining both are foreheads.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------