Chapter-23

Abhimanyu's POV

I narrowed my eyes at the little thief who is now standing in front of me with the head down.

"What is this?" I asked pointing at the thing in her hand.

"Food?"

"You know, you are everything but innocent, so don't try to be one." I said and she pouted.

"And if next day, I found you sneezing or coughing then I will ask was that food or ice cream." I said sternly.

"Nothing will happen, so stop worrying about that and beside that it's my daily routine whenever I was hungry and craving some thing then I always eat first ice-cream." She said while licking on her ice cream tub and I snatched it.

"And yeah, that too in the middle of the night like a little thief." She widen her eyes.

"I'm not a thief, I was truly hungry and beside that I was craving for it, how many times I have to tell and give my tub back." She said while jumping.

"Oh, no you are not getting one more spoon from it because now you are going back to our room and sleep." I said while putting the ice cream tub back in the freezer and hold Naira hand and wash it.

'Such a kid, god I married a kid.' I cried.

"Please na, Abhimanyu ji, please." Now started her puppy eyes.

"Don't be a brat now, let's go." I started dragging her but that little thief hold the shelf.

I sighed.

"You don't want to go." I asked while crossing my hands over my chest.

"No." She started getting on my nerves.

"Fine." I said while her eyes shine but I'm Abhimanyu who never know how to lose.

I throw her on my shoulder and she shrieked.

"Don't shout until or unless you want everyone to come here and then you will be embarrassed when they will find your condition and also got to know about your little thief works." She huffed and goes silent.

I started climbing the stairs, "you know god has given me two legs which I know how to use them, so please for god sake put me because I'm feeling like puke." I widen my eyes and immediately put her down before she puke over me.

But that brat was grinning and than she ran away.

"You, you tricked me, wait." She was going to close the door but what she is, a superwomen and she can compile with my power huh!

Not possible.

I jerked the door and she was going to run to washroom but before she go and I caught her.

Thanks to her clumsy self, her foot got unbalanced and then we both fell down on the bed which I was thankful otherwise there will be huge mark on my back.

For a moment, seeing her on the top of me increase my heartbeats, I can clearly listened her heartbeats too which was racing as fast as mine.

I tucked a loose strain of her ear and for the whole time she was looking at me with her doe eyes.

I don't know, what's that feeling but in this spare of time I got to know, without Naira my life is bitter because from when she had took footsteps in my life I was feeling content.

Because before that I never care to complete my work and went to house because sometimes I came home in the middle of the night because of the over loaded work but when mom Health started deteriorating I started coming early and now for Naira I came early today from the office.