Chapter-30

''Maa, baba.'' A voice came from behind and everyone eyes went towards that person.

Cladded in a saree looking heavenly beautiful, Sameer breathe hitched, he never saw some one who look this perfect.

He was continuously looking at Naina, and at the same time Diya came downstairs and Raj eyes went towards her, he also freeze looking at her

Diya noticed it and she shyly smile, and went towards her brother

Naina went towards Naira parents who were shocked to see her, she was also like a daughter to her.

They all hugged each other and reception again started as they said to their children that they explain after that.

But some one not many of them weren't happy to saw them together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How can it's possible?'' A old man shouted while flipping the table.

''Dad, please calm down?'' His 30 years old son came to him.

''How can I calm down, Akshay, how come I. Didn't you saw that family alive and safe.'' He shouted again.

''Which family you are talking about Dad?'' His son was confused because he don't know what his father did.

''My brother family, Sha family and the property which we are now living, they are the owner of this.'' His father declared a bomb.

''What are you talking about dad?'' He saw his son, he was always a dumb but also a cunning person in the world.

''You saw a girl Naira right, who become queen today.'' His son nodded, ''We are talking about her grandfather, he was my brother, Krishna Pratap Singh Rathore and they are not any sha, their real caste is Pratap Singh Rathore.''

''Krishna Pratap Singh Rathore, a most biggest businessman in the business world, I heard that his son was also handling the business but nobody knows when they suddenly vanish in the thin air, were they alive or death.'' Old man nodded.