Chapter-35

Abhimanyu's POV

Naira..

She has whole power on me to bring me on my knees, I never thought that I would love a girl to that intense that I will always think about her.

She was everywhere, in my eyes, in my brain, in my heart.

I couldn't even able to concentrate on my work, because every time her smiling face, her wrinkled nose whenever I tease her and flicked her forehead, her cute pout, I just wanna kiss them.

But I know she doesn't love me yet, so kissing will be uncomfortable for her, although I'm ready to wait for her forever.

But there is desperation inside me to listen those words from her mouth.

I just want to make her mine, so that no one will able to take her away from me.

But these much burden of my work, I can't able to give her time, and knowing she understand me very well, made my heart flutter.

I just want to listen those beautiful from her mouth.

I know there are some feelings inside her for me but it's difficult for her to bring them on her tongue.

I was in thoughts and it got broke by Sameer,when he came in my office.

"What happened to you? Why are you pouting?" I asked.

"Nothing." He scowled.

"Ok, listen, any news who sent them?" He asked.

"Nothing found, I already send many investigators but then information they gave were not of our use." I put my head on my hands, feeling helpless.

"We have to increase security outside of our house, and especially Naira." I said and he nodded.

~~~

It was almost midnight, when I entered the home.

I have a spare hey so I don't need to wake up anybody and hopefully Naira will be sleeping.

But I know that girl better than she know herself.

She is very stubborn..

I sighed, when I saw her reading something from her books.

"You didn't slept." She jumped from my voice and I smile apologetically.

"Geez, you scared me, by the way, no I didn't, first I was waiting for you, second my exams will be started soon so I was preparing for that." She rambled and stood up.

She went to kitchen and brought a glass of water for me.

I gulped it down, and after that she serves the dinner and sat beside me.

"How's your college?" I initiate.

"Good, what's about your office?" About office, it was nothing good but I can't tell her, she will be scared.

"It was good, come here." I forward my hand and she took it confusedly and stood up.

I jerked her forward and she landed into my lap.

A shriek left from her mouth and cheeks painted with cheery red colour.

"I like when you blush, it makes me feel to eat those delicious cheeks of yours." She shyly smiled and the hide her face on my chest.

I laughed, and she punched me on my chest.

"Women, this is domestic violence." I tease her.

"Abhimanyu ji, let me go." Her soft voice reached and I tighten my hold when she was going to Stand up.